𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 - 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

My POV
We were all getting ready & changing into our gear to get ready for a game we were about to play. I was sitting in between Willow & Sania tieing my skates, while they were putting on their pads.

"Again Ari, just because Banks is putting on a ducks jersey doesn't mean he's one of us, ya know?", Sania said slipping on her knee pads.

I sighed & looked at her. "Yeah, I know. But what's exciting is that I have an opportunity to get closer and get to know him alot better.", I said with my cheeks blushing pink a little.

"You sure have a crush on Adam, don't you girl?", Sania smirked teasing me with Willow looking at me smirking also.

I looked down smiling while blushing, nodding my head.

"Oooo, her future husband is cominggg.", Willow teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shush it ma'am!", I whisper yelled while laughing.

...

Everyone kept on chatting for a while, until Adam came in with his Hawks bag & his stick. The entire room got quiet when he walked in, & I blushed as hard as ever when I saw him again in person.

They glared at him & stood up, still just giving him death & angry looks.

Bombay busted through the door as if someone was dying or something.

"Hey. Wasn't sure if you'd show up.", Bombay said giving him a pat on the back.

"Yeah, whatever. I just wanna play hockey.", he said sounding like he wasn't in the mood at the moment.

"Good.", Bombay said.

Adam's POV
I scanned across the room for a moment looking at every single one of these other kids, until one of the girls caught my eye. I immediately recognized her from the other day that we had saw each other. Me & her had made eye contact. We immediately had heart eyes for each other. Oh how she looked so beautiful with her long blackish brown hair & dark brown eyes. Her smile & her glasses are what made her the cutest & beautiful thing I've ever saw. She looked like an angel that came from Heaven. Every other girl I see, I don't really react or anything, but her, she makes me blush & feel some time of way. There's something about her that I love.

My POV
Me & Adam were making eye contact & it felt like both of us were in a love gaze. Sania tried to snap a finger in my face to snap me out of it, but I didn't bulge one bit.

"Yeah, you're definitely in love girl.", Sania giggled.

"Duh! Why wouldn't I be girl?", I whisper yelled while nudging her playfully.

"Ducks, you all know Adam Banks.", Bombay said walking a little closer to the team.

Charlie decided to be sweet & polite, so he got up & walked towards him. "On behalf of the ducks, I'd like to say welcome.", he said until Jesse had stopped him, glaring at Adam.

"Cake-eater.", Jesse glared.

I growled quietly when Jesse gave him an attitude, so I was about to get up, but Willow & Sania pulled me down quickly.

Charlie was frowning that Jesse stopped him. He was just trying to be nice & welcome him to the team.

Once again knowing him, Averman started to joke again. "Ooh, the Jess-man dissing the new guy! The Jess-ster!", Averman said in a news reporter like voice.

Jesse balled his fist up, because Averman was getting on his nerves. "Shut up Averman!", he yelled.

"Putting on a ducks jersey doesn't mean you're a real duck.", Jesse said trying to put that in his head.