𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

My POV
Today was the day of our third game. We were going against a team called the "Cardinals." I was kinda nervous for this game, because we lost really bad the last one. I'm having my fingers crossed that we do better this time. Fulton is on the team now, so I think we should do good.

Bombay had us on the ice throwing footballs at each other. I honestly don't why he would want us doing it though. I mean this is hockey, not football so yeah.

I threw the ball at Sania & she had caught it. Dang, she's a very strong girl.

"Hey, come on. Pass it to me Sania.", I said waving my hands in the air.

"Alright alright girl, I'm going.", she said.

She threw it back to me with her left hand, because she felt like she was using her right hand too much.

"Everytime you get the puck, you're the quarterback.", Bombay said.

"Make eye contact with the receiver."

"Talk to him, let him know it's coming.", Bombay said.

"Come on, guys. This ain't a library. Talk to each other."

"You're telling us that this isn't a library, but you're the only one talking.", Sania said with eyebrow raised.

"Sania hush. I'm the coach here so I have to talk. Not you.", Bombay said.

"Okay okay, well I'm sorry.", she laughed.

...

Bombay & Fulton were in the middle of the ice, because Fulton needed to see what it would look like if he shot directly into the net.

Fulton then shot it in the net roughly, slowly & carefully, which caused me & the team's jaws to drop.

"Dang, I didn't think he would be this good.", Willow said in surprise.

"I mean, I thought that he would be good, but not like expert. You know", I said.

"My god!", Guy whispered under his breath, being surprised.

The puck then went flying everywhere, even in the stands where the people were sitting at.

"Well damn, I have no words.", I said with my mouth open, being impressed.

"Why in the hell is the puck going all over the place?", Sania asked.

Charlie stood next to Willow, frozen like he couldn't move at all. "Wow!", he said in amazement.

Fulton shot one last time, but when he did, it accidentally hit the glass boards, which caused them to crack & break.

"Now that's what I call a rough shot.", Sania said.

...

"Alright, let's forget the past. We lost a few games, tough! That was District Five.", Bombay said giving us a small victory speech.

"I mean, we all better pray that we don't lose this game.", I said.

Bombay looked at me & then the others. "Now we're the ducks."

"Yeah.", we all said smiling.

"And the ducks....are undefeated.", Bombay said.

"Alright!"

"Yeah!"

Bombay then started off the chant. "Quack, quack, quack, quack."

Me & then girls nudged everybody else to get them in the spirit. "Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack!, we all said.