𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝐃𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐕𝐬. 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬; 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

My POV
Today was the day of the Championship, where we play against the Hawks. I already had that feeling that this was gonna be a pretty rough game, because the Hawks apparently don't play fair at all.

We stood on the right side on the ice & the Hawks were standing on the left side, giving us evil smirks. Karp growled angrily at them to scare them, but of course they weren't afraid for nothing.

McGill winked at me, which made me roll my eyes, not paying attention to him. Larson did the same thing & I flipped the middle finger at him.

"These Hawks are going down.", I whispered to Sania who was standing behind me.

"Yeah those jerks are.", she whispered back.

After a few minutes of glaring at each other, it was now time to play. We then went to our benches.

...

Bombay was pumped up & ready. "Let's go! Alright!", Bombay yelled.

"Let's beat those assholes!", I yelled back skating over towards our bench, following everyone else.

"Welcome to the Minnesota State Pee Wee Championship. Have we got a game for you today.", the announcer said on the speakers.

"The Hawks, coached by Jack Reilly.", the announcer said.

"Win, win, win, win!", The Hawks fans said chanting in the stands.

"Boooo!", Me, Willow, & Sania yelled along with the ducks fans.

"Win, win, win, win!", The Hawk fans kept chanting, which made keep on booing them.

The referee just skated past both of our benches, while Bombay was trying to get us to stop booing. "Ducks, let's fire it up!", Bombay said.

We all gathered around each other, putting our hands in together chanting "Quack."

"Quack, quack, quack, quack!", we all said together, except for the Hawks on the other side.

We got louder & louder, pumping up the duck fans in the stands. "Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack!"

"Goooo ducks!", we all yelled putting our hands up in the air.

"Let's go!", Bombay yelled.

"Heck yeah!", I yelled hi fiving Adam.

Adam had left our bench, but before he zoomed out on the ice, Jesse stopped him. "Hey Banks, don't forget what side you're on.", Jesse warned.

I sighed & nudged Jesse with my elbow. "Jesse quit. Don't do this now and get over it already.", I said face palming & giving him a glare.

"He's a duck Jesse. He'll play like a Duck.", Bombay said.

...

It was finally time to play some hockey & give it our all. Adam was standing in the middle of the ice in front of his "friend" from the Hawks, glaring at him & he glared back with a smirk.

The referee signaled Adam to come closer, so he could drop the puck. McGill & Adam kept giving each other angry stares, while I was growling at one of the Hawk players.

The referee then dropped the puck. Adam was the first one to get the puck, but McGill had beat him to it & used his stick to push him over where Larson was. Larson smirked & pushed Adam down on the ice, skating away with the puck.