𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐝

My POV
My mom had picked me & Willow up from practice today. We were having a conversation as she was driving.

"So girls, how was practice today?", she asked us.

"It was actually pretty good mom, and interesting if you ask me.", I laughed.

"How so?", she asked.

As I was about to tell her, we were passing by a van that looked familiar.

"Wait Willow, isn't that Bombay's van?", I asked.

"Yeah it is, but why is he parked there?"

We then saw Bombay get out of the van quickly. "Mom, pull over! It's our Coach!", I said.

She pulled over to the side & we got out of the car. We ran over to him to see what was was going on.

"Bombay, what's wrong?", I asked him. Bombay was looking forward, so we looked that way & saw a boy that looked familiar. He looks like that kid Fulton we saw the other day. Oh wait, it is Fulton! Oh god, why does he look so scared for.

Fulton then kept on running, scared that he would get in trouble for hitting Bombay's vehicle with a puck by accident. Bombay didn't stop chasing him. "Hold it!"

"Woah! Woah! Woah!", Bombay said calmly, trying not to scare him.

He was about to climb the fence, but Bombay grabbed him & pulled him down. "Look, it was an accident alright?", Fulton glared at him.

Me & Willow kept watching & we ran over to them.

"Nevermind the window. Where'd you learn to shoot like that?", Bombay asked with an impressed expression on his face.

"I didn't learn. I just do it.", Fulton said with a small attitude.

"Do it again.", Bombay said still impressed.

...

Fulton grabbed his stick and a puck he brought that looked like it had came from Han's store. Bombay nodded signaling him to shoot the puck. It then went straight through another window, which scared Lewis.

Me & Willow peeked from around the corner we were hiding with our mouths open in surprise. "Woah! That was so awesome, holy jesus!", I said with my eyes widened. We then ran back over to Bombay.

"Fulton, have you ever hit the goal?", he asked him.

"Yeah. Well one of out five.", Fulton said being truthful about it.

"So you're saying that you suck?", Willow said raising an eyebrow.

"Willow, that wasn't very nice young lady!", he whispered.

Willow looked at him all confused. "What? I was just asking Coach."

"No, it's okay. Umm, no I don't. I'm actually really good.", he said looking at Bombay & then responding to Willow.

"Fulton, is it true what they say about the scholarships and how they won't let you play hockey?", Bombay asked out of curiosity.

Fulton shrugged his shoulders. "People talk. It don't mean nothing.", he said being okay with it.

"Why don't you play for us?", Bombay asked, giving him a suggestion.

"I can't.", Fulton said.

"What do you mean?", Bombay asked in confusion.

"I mean, I can't!", Fulton said repeating himself again.

"Fulton, don't say that you can't unless you try it out for yourself first. I honestly think that you would make a very great hockey player.", I said walking towards him & patting his shoulder. He gave me a slight smile & looked at Bombay.

"But still. I can't."

"You afraid?", Bombay asked chuckling.

"Yeah, are you?", me & Willow both asked him.

Fulton glared at all of us. "No, I mean I can't, you morons.", Fulton snapped at us.

"You dare call me and my cousin morons?", Willow said glaring at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I-, I was just joking.", he said laughing nervously.

"But really, I don't know how to skate.", Fulton admitted.

"Is that all that's stoppin' ya?", Bombay asked.

...
My POV
Bombay had took us to The Mall of America to teach Fulton how to skate like a pro. We all started shouting loudly & skating wildly, going our separate ways.

"Whoooo! This is funnnn!", I yelled throwing my hands up in the air, skating behind Willow, Sania & Charlie.

"Woah, coming through people!", I said being cautious while passing by the shoppers.

We finally made it to the entrance of the mall, still acting wild as we went inside. We even accidentally knocked some people over.

"Whoops, sorry granny!", Sania said to a person that looked like a grandma that she knocked over.

"What did you call me you rascal!?", she yelled.

"Oh hell no, goodbye! I'm outta here!", Sania said pushing the person back down. I saw what she did & skated back towards her.

"Oh my lord Sania, what did you do girl!?", I asked laughing.

"Umm-, you didn't see that...", she said with her eyes widened.

"Yeah, sure I didn't.", I chuckled.

...

As me & Sania went to catch up to the others, we heard somebody screaming, which sounded like Fulton coming down the stairs, almost slipping & falling.

"Watch it! Get out of the way!", Fulton warned a lady with a bunch of shopping bags coming towards him. Apparently he made her fall into a fountain, & her weave fell off.

Me, Sania, & Willow tried to hold our laughs in, but we couldn't. We all started laughing our asses off.

We continued skating around the mall & Fulton finally caught up with us. Big improvement right there I see.

As we dashed through the food court, Goldberg spotted a man eating some cookies. He quickly snatched them from the man's hands.

"Hey!", we heard the man yell.

"Goldberg, don't be a food robber now!", I said laughing.

"Let's call the food prison for kids.", Connie said teasing & laughing.

We all spent the entire day skating around inside & outside The Mall of America. Fulton has now gotten the hang of it & is now a pretty good skater. Don't we love to see improvement?

Our team is gonna be big by the time we know it.