𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤 - 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐯𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬

My POV
The North Stars had a game today also, so we stayed there for the game. We were in the stands cheering wildly. This was so cool & amazing to be honest! I looked over & saw Willow getting anxious. I know she gets anxiety when there's a big crowd of people, because I know her that well for being her cousin. I was also the same way as her sometimes, so that's why.

Averman noticed that she looked pretty nervous, so he nudged Charlie to check on her.

Charlie looked at her with a worried face. "Hey Willow, are you okay?", he asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't like big crowds sometimes.", she said playing with her bangs.

He smiled & grabbed her hand, holding it. "Does this make you feel better at least?", he asked with his cheeks turning pink.

She nodded shyly & blushed. "Yes, yes it does Spazway.", she said with her fingers moving against his palm.

I peeked my head over & winked at Willow.

Good lord, everyone is onto her & Charlie everytime. Give them a break y'all, gosh.

"Look!", Averman said pointing at the scoreboard.

I looked up at the scoreboard & it had said "Welcome, Gordon Bombay and the Ducks." We all stood up going crazy.

"Heck yeah, that's us!", Willow said giving Charlie a hi five.

I whisper yelled to Willow to get her to look at Sania & Guy. We both saw Guy take Sania's hand & put it into his. She smiled & looked into his eyes, blushing. "Yes Guy!" You better take care of her my boy!", I yelled acting wild.

...

I looked down at Adam's hand & touched it very slowly. He touched mine back, smiling at me. We both looked into each others eyes & blushed. I noticed that he was glaring at somebody, so I looked over him. I saw McGill & Larson holding up gun signs with their fingers, making gunshot noises at him. God, I hate those jerks so much.

"Hey, ignore those jerks. They ain't worth nothing anyways.", I told him.

"Yeah, I know Ari. They better not even dare talk bad to you either.", Adam said.

"I sure won't let that happen cake-eater.", I said giggling, biting into my Milky Way bar that I had gotten before we took our seats.

We kept watching the game, & the North Stars scored, which caused the fans in the stands to go crazy. Of course, we were the wildest ones there.

"Yeahhhh!", I yelled standing up.

I saw Bombay doing some cringy dance move, which made me & Adam laugh.

We all were having a good time dancing & laughing, until the day was finally over.

...

My mom picked us up from the arena & we fell asleep on the way back home. My mom woke us up to get in the house. We changed into our PJ's & fell asleep peacefully in my room. Today was the funnest day ever with the Ducks, especially Adam.