𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞; 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Today was the day of our first hockey game. Me & Willow were super nervous to be honest. We were on our way to our first game. Sania had told us that we were going against the Hawks & to stay away from them, because they were our enemies.

"I honestly hope that all this won't go too wrong and that we'll try our best.", I told my mom in the car getting nervous.

"It's alright girls. I know y'all will be just fine. Just try y'all's best.", my mom said while driving.

We finally arrived at the ice rink where the game was & we got off the car, saying bye to my mom.

As we walked in, we bumped into Sania talking with Bombay.

"Hey girl.", me & Willow both said.

"Heyyy girls. Y'all ready for y'all's first game?"

"Nope, not at all.", I laughed nervously.

"Don't worry girls. Just try y'all's best.", Sania said walking away.

"Bombay, when are we ever gonna get some new uniforms. These crappy ones are really staring to itch my damn skin.", I heard Sania say scratching her arms.

"When I get money Sania, and watch your language also young lady.", Bombay said pointing a finger at her.

"Alright alright coach." Me & Willow laughed at what we were hearing. We both then skated out onto the ice.

Willow's POV
Charlie then saw us & skated towards us. "Hi Ari.", Charlie said giving her a hug.

"Hi Willow.", he said smiling a little under his helmet & giving me a hug also.

"So are you nervous girls?", Charlie asked.

"Oh yeah, we definitely are. I mean, it is our first time playing hockey and our first game. Besides the Hawks look like one heck of a good team.", Ari said nervously looking at them warm up.

"Yeah, they really are. They're also real jerks, so we really try not to mess with them.", Charlie told us.

"Yeah, we'll definitely keep that in mind.", I laughed.

My POV
As Willow & Charlie were talking, I looked over & something had caught my eye. I was looking at one of the Hawks players that had the number 9 on it & the last name "Banks". I could kinda see through his helmet a bit. I kinda thought that he was cute to be honest.

After we were done talking, Willow, Charlie & I skated over towards the bench with the others. We then saw two of the Hawks players skating towards us.

"Oh great, speak of the devil guys.", Terry muttered under his breath.

"Who are those guys?", I whispered to Sania.

"The one on the right is Larson, and the one on the right is McGill. They're both the biggest jerks on this team.", she explained to me.

"Oh I'll be damned.", I muttered under my breath.

Larson & McGill were smirking evilly at us. "Hi girls!", Larson said looking at the others & then me & Willow.

"Eww, get the hell away from us you jerks.", I said rolling my eyes giving them a disgusted face.

"You tell them Ari!", both Willow & Sania said.

"Hehe, whatever. Goodbye losers.", Larson said winking at us & skating off with McGill.

"What the hell did you idiots just call us!?", Willow said getting up, but Sania & I held her back.

"Woah girl, calm down there."

"Yeah, we don't need you getting in trouble.", I said agreeing with Sania. Guy then butted in our conversation & put Sania's hand in his. Sania was blushing, smiling at him.

"Oh my god girl, are you and Guy dating!?"

"Oh shoot, I forgot to tell you. But yes we are.", she giggled.

"Well y'all two are literally the cutest!"

"Thanks Ari.", both Sania & Guy said.

...

We were watching the people in the stands until we heard the Hawks chanting on the bench next to us.

"Win! Win! Win! Win! Win!", we heard them chant.

"Okay everyone, let's gather around. Come on, bring it in.", Bombay said signaling to get into a small huddle.

Bombay pumped his fist up and down, chanting the same thing as the Hawks were. "Win! Win! Win! Win!"

We all looked at each other in confusion & furrowed eyebrows. We didn't really wanna do it, because we knew we sucked.

"Win...win...win..win..", some of them said not even being excited or pumped up.

"Yeah, we're fired up.", Bombay said sighing, walking away & shaking his head that we had no spirit whatsoever.

...

Willow's POV
It was almost game time, so we skated out on the ice & some of us went to our positions. I looked over & Charlie had passed Goldberg hitting him way too hard in the knee, causing him to fall. I snickered trying not to laugh.

"Nice going fool!", Goldberg said angrily on the ice holding his knee.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that.", Charlie said faking an apologetic look on his face.

"Oh yeah, I didn't mean to knock you out of my-"

"Oh yeah sure Goldberg, and besides you're on my team.", Charlie said kneeling down to his height. He then kept hitting Goldberg in the face with his stick, pushing his buttons.

"Sorry Goldberg, didn't mean to Goldberg!"

"Would you get off me before I clock you!?", Goldberg threatened him.

"Hey y'all two, knock it off and get in y'all's positions!", I laughed rolling my eyes.

...

My POV
It was now game time. We got in the middle of the rink in front of McGill and his teammates.

He smirked at me & then glared at Jesse. "What's this? The oreo line?", McGill asked in a rude manner.

Jesse was getting pissed, so he tried to charge at him until the referee got in-between them. "Hey guys, come on! Let's play hockey.", The referee said skating away.

Averman was making really unnecessary baseball sounds & noises the whole time we've been there, which made me, Willow, & Sania annoyed.

"Hum, batter batter, aye! Batter batter! Swing batter batter swing bat-", Averman kept saying, being annoying as hell.

That made Bombay really annoyed, which made him take an aspirin out of his pocket. "Averman, Averman!", Bombay yelled at him to hush.

Averman stopped & looked at him. "It's hockey, there's no batter idiot!", Bombay said rolling his eyes probably thinking he was the dumbest kid he ever met. Me, Willow, & Sania laughed when he had said that.

God, I love this team. They're funny as hell & I don't ever wanna leave their crazy butts.

Averman was continuing to be annoying. That made me & the girls shake our heads.

"Hum goalie goalie! Hey goalie goalie, save goalie goalie! Hum goalie goalie aye!", he kept singing.

"For crying out loud Averman, just shut the hell up already!", Sania yelled having enough of his nonsense.

Bombay was already feeling like he was about to have a heart attack, so he took another aspirin. Damn, I really hope we don't give him one for christs sake.