𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

Willow's POV
I asked Ari if she wanted to go with me to go see Charlie. She had said that her mom wanted her to her clean her room. So I told her that it was okay & I had walked to Charlie's apartment.

I knocked on the door & Bombay had answered it. "Oh, hi Willow. Looks like you're here to see Charlie."

"Hi Coach. Yes I am.", I laughed.

"Come inside. You're just in time for dinner. That's if you want some though.", he chuckled.

I walked inside to see Charlie taking out something from the oven. Bombay was setting up the dinner table. I said hi to Charlie & helped him with doing whatever he had to do. I then decided to help Bombay set the table.

"You know, I heard the North Stars wore the same underwear all through the play-offs last year for luck. So I'm doing the same thing.", Charlie said.

"Umm, eww Spazway. I don't think I needed to know that.", I said laughing with a disgusted face.

"You know, I'm thinking maybe we can all go down to the winter festival tonight.", Bombay said with a smile.

"All four of us?", Charlie asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Sure.", Bombay said.

Me & Charlie looked at each other shaking our heads. "I don't think I should. Cause I got alot of homework.", he lied.

"Yeah me too. I promise Charlie that me and him would study together", I said lying as well.

"You should go. With my mom, by yourselfs.", Charlie suggested & then looked at me with a small wink.

"Yeah y'all should Coach.", I said.

...

We then heard the front door slam, which caused us to turn our heads. Only to see Mrs. Conway walking inside.

"Mmm, smells great!", she said throwing her purse on the couch.

Bombay had his eyes locked with Mrs. Conway & she looked into his eyes also, feeling like she was in love with him.

"Hi Willow. Hello Gordon.", she said looking me with a smile & blushing at Bombay.

Charlie tip toed to whisper into Bombay's ear. "Go for it.", he whispered.

"Yeah Coach....make her night the most memorable night ever.", I whispered back smirking.

Who knew that Bombay would ever be so in love with Mrs. Conway. Now that's something new

...

It had been a few hours since Bombay & Mrs. Conway had left & they still haven't even kissed yet. Me & Charlie have been sitting at the window for hours waiting, until Charlie decided to speak.

"I've honestly never seen my mother this happy before. When I said she deserved someone nice, I meant she deserved Bombay....", Charlie said looking down shyly.

I gave him an awe look. "So, basically you're telling me that you wanted me to play cupid with you?", I asked laughing.

He nodded while giving a shy smile. "You could say that actually.", he said.

We both laughed for a while, until everything started to die down. He then noticed that I had a slight frown on my face.

"Hey? Are you okay Willow? You seem kinda upset.", Charlie said frowning at me.

I gave him a small nod. "Yeah I am. It's just that I miss my parents at the moment. I know that they told me that they were going on a business trip, but still. I love staying with Ari because we're best cousins of course, but sometimes I wish I could see my parents. It's been a couple of months since I've seen them. They don't even know that I've started playing hockey either. So I feel like they've missed out on a few things.", I said with my eyes watering a little.

Little tears then slowly started to stream down my cheek. "I know it seems easy to some people, but it's not to me Charlie.", I said looking down.

He sighed and then gently used his hand to hold my face up. "Willow, look at me. I know what you're going through, and it's okay. I'm sure your parents will be back soon. But if you ever have those moments where you feel sad because of it, just know that you got me, Ari, my mom, Bombay and the entire ducks.....", Charlie said whispering a little.

"Thanks Spazway. You won't ever have to feel sad either at times. Because I think that there is one person on this team who cares about you the most.", I said throwing him at him, staring into his eyes.

Charlie looked into my eyes also & started to lean with our lips close to touching.

We were so close to almost kissing, until Charlie looked out the window with his eyes widened. He nudged me a bit harder to get me to look at what he was seeing.

I gasped in surprise with my eyes widened & smiling. "Ooooo Bombay, it's about time you kissed Mrs. Conwayyy!", I said smiling down at both of them.

Charlie laid back & had his classic smirk on his face. "Looks like my work here is done, isn't it?", he asked.

I nodded & giggled. "It sure is Spazway.", I said while looking at the time.

I yawned & Charlie did as well. "I'm pretty sleepy now. I think I should go home right now.", I said taking off my glasses & rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah, I think you should. I don't want Ari to think that someone kidnapped you.", he laughed while rubbing his eyes also.

"Oh she knows I'm here Spazway, but still her mom will wonder where I am.", I laughed.

"Yeah, I know. Well okay then Willow. I'll see you tomorrow during practice.", he said playing with a piece of my bangs.

"Okay then, bye Spazway.", I said getting up & walking towards the door.

Charlie was looking down for a second, biting his lip & thinking. "Willow wait!", he said getting up & running towards me. He then gave me a hug, which I hugged him back of course.

"Be careful while going back.", he whispered in my ear, which made me get the chills.

"I will Spazway. Don't worry.", I whispered back. I let go of him & opened the door. We looked at each other for a second smiling, & then I left his apartment.

When I had got home, I had told Ari what had just happened & she was freaking out. We then peacefully went to sleep after a long day.