𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬?

After a few minutes of waiting for Goldberg to get done using the restroom, we then made it to the ice rink we always practice at. As we went inside, we noticed two people figure skating on the ice. It looked so cool to be honest!

"Dude, check'em out man.", Goldberg said which made me look in his direction.

"Holy cow. They're pretty good skaters", Peter complemented.

"Did I tell you that me and Willow are also figure skaters just like them?", I laughed.

"Oh really? Show us then.", Peter said not believing us.

Me & Willow smirked at each other & skated to the center. We both started skating in circles & then started spinning faster & faster. We then jumped in the air & landed on the ground, doing a spin also. The whole team was looking at us impressed. Peter just had his mouth open the whole time.

"Dang I-, y'all are good.", Peter said doubting what he had thought.

"Well thanks.", me & Willow both said laughing.

...

"Anybody know who they are?", Bombay asked us.

"That's Tommy Duncan. He's in my science class.", Terry told him.

Terry then smirked a little with his cheeks turning red. "And that's his sister Tammy.", he said as if he were in a love gaze.

"Oooo, looks like somebody's in love.", Willow teased nudging his shoulder.

"And it looks like somebody has a lover right there next to them.", he said glaring at her & Charlie. Willow looked down with her cheeks turning red. Thank God nobody, not even Charlie noticed.

I pulled Willow & Sania over to the side to talk to them.

"Girls I gotta tell y'all something. Do y'all remember that day whenever the Hawks messed with us in the alley?"

"Yeah why?", they both asked.

"Well when y'all had left, I had went to go talk to Adam, and.....", I said getting shy.

"And what girl?", Sania asked.

"We had a short conversation, and I'm not gonna lie. I have a crush on him now.", I said blushing.

"Girl wha-!?", Sania started to say, but i shushed her real quick before the team heard us.

"Girl, you trying to expose me here!?", I whispered.

"Whoops, sorry. Hehe.", Sania said laughing.

"Ari, you have a crush on Adam!?", Willow whispered.

"Yes I do! And if you tell anyone and everyone in Minnesota that I like Banks, I will tell Mrs. Conway that you like her son!", I said laughing evilly.

"*gasp* You wouldn't dare do that to me Ari!", Willow said with her eyes widened.

"I don't care if we're cousins, you know I'll say something girl! So you got it girl? That means you too Sania.", I laughed.

Both girls nodded their heads & agreed. "Yeah, it's a deal.", they both said

"Okay then. Now let's get back to the team.", I told them as we skated back.

"Think they'd want to play hockey with us?", Bombay asked.

"Yeah!", every single one of us said.

"Okay then. Now you guys go get dressed and I'll do the negotiating.", Bombay ordered.

...

We went to the locker room to go get changed. We saw purple & yellow jerseys in there, which made us concerned. "Lakers. But this ain't even basketball.", I said to myself.

Me & Willow were the last ones to come out of the locker room, so we sat down on the bench waiting for the others. "Ma'am, do you have a crush on Charlie?", I asked her giving her a smirk.

She turned red & nudged me in the shoulder, signaling me to be quiet. "Okay, can you keep a secret?", she asked being serious.

"Yeah I can. I'm your cousin. You can trust me obviously.", I nodded & laughed.

"Well then, yes. I do like Charlie.", she said blushing under her helmet.

"Oh my god, I knew it from day one girl! Y'all two would be so cute together!", I squealed excitedly, jumping up & down.

Everyone then looked over at us like we were crazy, but shrugged & continued on with their conversations.

"Was i too loud?", I asked Willow.

"Yes. Yes you were girl.", Sania said leaning over, whispering in my ear.

"Oops, well sorry.", I laughed nervously.

"Come on girls, let's go out on the ice!", Connie said skating towards us along with Sania, pulling us up off the bench.

"Ughhhh. Can I just sit down for the rest of the timeee.", I whined.

"Nope you can't.", Connie laughed.

...
Willow's POV
Ari, Sania, & Connie giggled, because they knew that Charlie was coming towards me.

"You three can't just leave me here! I-, oh my god, really!", I said but then ended up slipping, falling down.

I heard the others laughing at me, except for Charlie. He skated over to me quickly & grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

"You okay Willow?", he asked me looking down, trying not to laugh at what just happened.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Oh my god, that was embarrassing.", I said looking down, turning red.

"To me, it wasn't. I mean everyone falls down, even me. And I'm sure Ari has fell down a few times too.", Charlie smiled & laughed, rubbing his arm.

"I can make you fall too!", I said lightly pushing him down, making him fall.

"Hey, that was not cool!", Charlie laughed as I skated away laughing also.