𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬

Willow's POV
We were in the locker room getting ready for our fourth game. We only had to play a few more games & we were off to the Championship game against the Hawks.

I was still in my own little world, thinking about that day that Charlie side hugged me when we beat the Cardinals, which made me blush to myself. Apparently Ari snapped me out of it. "Let me guess girl, you're still thinking about when your boyfriend gave you a hug?", Ari said smirking, teasing me.

I hit her in the arm gently to keep her quiet so nobody could hear & tell Charlie what she just said. "He's not my boyfriend ma'am! We're just friends.", I whisper yelled.

"Okay okay, I was just messing with you. Sorry ma'am.", she laughed.

I laughed & looked over at Sania & Guy talking to each other. It looked like they were getting a little comfortable over there where they were sitting.

"Hee hee, looks like Sania is talking to her little boyfriend over there.", Ari said giggling, looking over my shoulder.

"Yeah, it sure does look like it. I mean Guy is kinda cute too.", I started to say but covered my mouth, quickly realizing what I had just said. Ari turned her head around so fast.

"Oh now you're simping over Guy too or what!?", she gasped.

"Shush ma'am! No, I never said I wanted to be with Guy too, he's with Sania! I just-", I started to say until she had cut me off.

"It's alright ma'am, I know what you meant.", she said patting my shoulder. I nodded & continued putting my clothes in my bag.

...

As everyone was having their own conversations with each other, Jesse & Peter walked in angrily, slamming the door.

"Damn, what's wrong with you two?" Sania said chuckling a little.

Peter gave her an angry stare. "Ask our damn coach what happened when he comes in here!", Peter snapped.

"No need to get moody there you asshole.", she growled.

Connie looked at her & Peter frowning. "Come on guys, stop please! Arguing and fighting is no good at all.", she said frowning still.

Peter sighed & took off his hockey pads and everything that he had on, while Jesse did the same thing also.

Bombay then came inside the locker room acting like everything was fine. Me & Ari didn't really know, so it was fine to us also.

"Hey, why aren't you guys in uniform? We got warm-ups in half an hour.", Bombay asked Peter & Jesse.

He sighed & clapped his hands to get our attention. "Alright everyone, listen up. I got some good news. We're getting a new player, Adam Banks.", Bombay told us.

Me & Sania's eyed widened, thinking that it was a bad idea for Banks to join the team.

"What!?"

"Nah coach, that ain't gonna work for me.", Sania said shaking her head.

Ari's eyes immediately lit up when Bombay said that Adam was gonna be on the team now. "Oh my god, really!?", she said blushing lightly.

Everyone else started to argue about the idea of not even letting Adam be on our team. "He's a Hawk.", Karp said.

"He's a good player.", Bombay replied.

Ari just sat there smiling like an idiot to herself that her future husband, as she said sometimes, was coming.

Karp pretended to throw up. "Yuck.", Karp said with a disgusted look.