𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣 - 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

My POV
Bombay had talked to Mr. Ducksworth & convinced him to give him money for new equipment & uniforms for our team. So Bombay told us that we were gonna go shopping for equipment.

We all stood outside of Han's sport store until he flipped the sign over, which meant that the store was now open. Everyone started to run inside the store as if a sale were going on, except for me, Willow & Sania.

They all better be careful with this stuff, because all this came out of Han's pockets.

Good lord, me & the girls are gonna have to try & keep these kids straight. We're basically like the mothers of this team now.

I saw the boys slip on a pair of hockey gloves, punching each other in the arms with them.

I rolled my eyes seeing that. "Hey, this isn't boxing you idiots.", I said walking past them.

I was walking around with Sania, while Willow was walking around with Charlie. Of course we four knew not to touch anything.

Goldberg on the other hand was struggling to put on some shorts, which made him slip & fall on the floor. His feet were still kicking up in the air. Me & the girls were dying of laughter cause of that. He honestly never fails to make us laugh.

Willow's POV
As me & Charlie were walking around, he had stopped & touched a few hockey sticks that we're on display. Apparently when he decided to grab one, all the sticks starting falling down, making a bunch of crashing noises.

He thought using his hands would stop them falling, but they didn't apparently.

Charlie looked at me with his cheeks turning red of embarrassment.

"Oops, uh-, s-sorry Willow.", he stuttered which I found it cute.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. I told you not to touch anything though.", I giggled, helping him pick up the mess.

"Yeah...., I know. Also, thanks for standing up for me the other day Willow. I didn't expect you to do that.", Charlie said looking down & smiling a bit.

"Oh...yeah. It's no problem. No one should get scolded at for doing what they think is right.", Willow smiled shyly.

"Yeah..., you're right about that.", he said looking at me shyly.

I then saw Charlie's hand move to my face, it turns out he was just moving a piece of my hair out of my face. I looked into in his sparkling blue eyes.

"Oh-, sorry Willow. I was just moving your bang out of your face.", Charlie said being polite & turning red.

"It's okay Spazway.", I giggled.

...

My POV
The boys were still messing around with the sports stuff, so Sania picked up Terry & sat him by on the counter by Hans cashier.

"I'm not three years old! Put me back down Sania.", Terry said glaring at her.

"You look like one for your age though.", I added in smirking.

"Oooooo!", all the girls said snickering.

"Ohhhh, you just got roasted by a girl man!", Jesse said laughing at his brother.

Terry's mouth was now wide open, shook about what he had just heard. "Shut up dude!", Terry said hitting him in the shoulder.

Sania put him down & we both walked over to where Willow & Charlie were.

"Y'all three are really like the mothers of the team.", Charlie said laughing.

"Tell me about it Charlie.", I said laughing along with the girls.

...

As I was with Sania & the others, I saw the kid who saved our butts from the Hawks the other day standing right outside the door playing with his hockey stick. He then moved from that spot. I knew not to talk to anyone else or run off anywhere, but I wanted to go & say hi to him.

I walked outside real quick & saw him standing near the doorway now. I did a small wave at him & then he waved back & left. I went back inside & decided to sneak up on Sania. I tiptoed quietly behind her & touched her shoulders. "Boo!", I said. Sania jumped up & looked behind her

"Ahh! Ari, don't do that to me! Where were you anyways girl?", she asked laughing.

As I was about to tell her, Bombay came over & asked me a question.

"Ariana, who is that kid?", Bombay asked me when he had saw me go outside for a second.

"That's Fulton Reed, he's in one of my classes.", Guy said walking over beside Sania, butting into the conversation & holding her hand.

"So that's his name then huh.", I said quietly to myself.

Bombay looked at Guy in confusion. "How come he's not on the team?", Bombay asked out of curiosity.

"He only plays football, some preppy school gave him a scholarship. As long as he doesn't play hockey.", Jesse said shrugging.

"Jesse, don't say that. Everyone should be allowed to do whatever sport they want. It's their life.", I said glaring at him.

"I mean, he does go to a prep school.", Willow said.

"And they don't want him getting hurt.", Jesse added.

"Getting hurt?", I said with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Ari. Hockey is a rough sport, so it's most likely he'll get hurt.", Sania told me.

Guy turned & blushed at Sania. "I won't dare let anyone hurt my girl on the ice.", Guy smirked a little & winked.

"Ooooo!", me & Willow said as Sania was looking down blushing.

"Anyway, I heard it was colleges. He's already been accepted to four of them.", Guy said.

Goldberg stuck his head into the conversation. "Yeah, but I heard that he's gotta repeat the Sixth grade.", Goldberg said.

"Huh, he's gotta repeat the Sixth grade!? What the hell, tell me more!", I said with my eyes widened.

Jesse glared at Goldberg & hit him in the shoulder. "Ah, shut up.", Jesse said rolling his eyes.

Peter was over there looking at a picture that looked like Bombay as a child on a magazine. Hmm. I didn't know he used to be a Hawk. Well, at least he isn't a total jerk like the other players.

After getting everything we needed, it ended up coming to a total of $7,242.08. Good god, I knew the equipment was expensive, but I didn't think it would come out to that much. Dang.