𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚 - 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲

My POV
Bombay had told us that there was no practice today. So I was kinda happy about that, because we kinda need a break before we start getting back on our feet before we practice again for the Championship against the Hawks.

Bombay was taking us to the biggest hockey arena where the famous NHL hockey players play at. As we walked inside, our mouths then dropped in shock. My eyes were wondering off everywhere, because the arena was so huge.

"Oh my lord...! This place is so amazing!", I said with my mouth still open.

Willow laughed at my expression. "Haha, you should probably close your mouth before a fly gets in.", she joked.

"Haha, real funny ma'am.", I said rolling my eyes & laughing.

Charlie's mouth was still open in surprise. "Boy, this is great.", he said.

Willow mumbled something under her breath. "You're great Spazway.", she said.

Charlie looked & her & raised an eyebrow with his cheeks turning slightly red. "What was that Willow?", he asked.

She shook her head with her face turning slightly red also. "Oh! N-nothing Charlie.", she said laughing nervously.

"Are you sure you didn't say he was great ma'am?", I said smirking at her, nudging her arm.

"Shush it ma'am!", she said as she hit my arm playfully.

"Ow, you're mean...", I said being sarcastic.

"Guys look, it's the North Stars.", Connie said.

I was honestly confused on who they where. I looked over on the ice & I nodded to myself, knowing who they were now.

"Oh man."

"It's Mike Modano!"

"Wow, can you believe this?"

"Cool!" Peter said looking up.

"This is too cool.", Connie said scanning the arena with her eyes.

"I know right! I've never been inside of a huge hockey arena like this.", I said still with amazement.

"Yeah, I can't believe this.", Jesse said.

"This place is humongous.", Connie said still looking around as if she were in a fairytale.

Charlie looked around for a second and then titled his head. "What are we doing here?", he asked Bombay.

"Yeah Coach, what are we doing here?", Sania asked as well.

"It's a little play-offs present.", Bombay said.

"Well damn, thank you for the present Coach!", Sania said laughing.

...

The North Stars players were finally done with practice, after for about a while. Everyone kept looking at them with their jaws dropped in surprise. They couldn't believe that they were actually seeing some famous hockey players right in front of them with their own eyes.

"Hey, Gordo! Gordon Bombay, right?", one of the North Stars players asked him.

"You remember me?", Bombay asked shaking the man's hand.

"Sure, from Pee Wees.", a North Stars player said.

"This guy used to rule in Pee Wees."

"Oh yeah, I heard you were a Farmer."

"You were a lame old Farmer driving in a tractor Bombay?", Sania asked him.

Bombay shook his head at her, which obviously meant no. "Actually, I became a lawyer. I'm coaching Pee Wee now and this is my team, the ducks.", he said looking at us.