𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 - 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞

My POV
"Back to Basics! Skating!", Bombay yelled loudly at us as he blew the whistle.

He had us skate side to side in between some cones that he had put out. I was the third one to do it & Willow was behind me, while Sania was behind her.

"Hell, I'm having fun here!"

"Go! Go! Side to side. Shift your weight!"

"Get comfortable on your edges, that's good, that's good."

"Keep your balance Karp. Trust your edges!", Bombay continued to yell which made some of us lose focus.

Charlie was the last one to try it, while Goldberg was walking behind him like a slow ass snail. Charlie had skated a little too fast and ended up falling on the cones, which caused Willow to giggle.

"Oof!", Charlie said as he fell on his face.

"That's okay Charlie.", Bombay said assuring him that he didn't make a mistake at all.

Bombay had us now sitting down on the ice, while he took an egg out from the box. I wonder why he has an egg for? We're cooking breakfast or what? I'm joking.

"Soft hands.", Bombay said holding the egg with his bare hand.

"Huh?", I asked myself in confusion.

"You don't sail the puck to your teammate. You cradle it!", Bombay said showing us an example with his stick.

"Like the Karate Kid right?", Averman asked thinking that it was a good time to good around.

"Good lord, ham mercy.", Sania muttered to herself, not even interested in his jokes.

"Wax on! Wax off!", Averman said doing the block method move.

Connie was getting irritated with him already. "Just shut up and try it Averman!", she snapped.

"Yeah. Don't even try you Daniel LaRusso wannabe with your cringy moves.", Sania said rolling her eyes.

Averman stayed quiet & set his stick down on the ice, getting ready to sail it to Bombay.

"Sania, that's mean!", I said laughing, nudging her arm.

"What? It's true.", Sania laughed.

...

Averman slowly sailed it to Bombay.

"Good, now Charlie you try it.", Bombay signaling Charlie that it was his turn.

He slowly stepped forward and put his stick on the side of the egg. "Good, now sail it.", Bombay said.

Apparently, Charlie had sailed it a little too hard & made the egg crack. Which splattered all over Bombay's sweater.

"Woah!"

"Awesome!"

Willow, Sania & I looked over at Charlie, trying to hold our laughs in. Charlie then looked down, biting his lip.

*Time Skip*

"That was nice Coach, very cute. But when are you gonna work with me in goalie?", Goldberg asked.

"Do you trust me?", Bombay asked him.

...

Goldberg had a terrified look on his face. "My mom would not approve of this Coach. She liked me to be barmitzfaned.", Goldberg said looking at Bombay with a nervous look as he was tieing him up.

Bombay put his hand on Goldberg's shoulder. "This is your barmintzfah Goldberg, and today you become a man.", Bombay said skating away, standing with the rest of us with his hockey stick.

"Coach, I think you got the ceremonies mixed up. It's only a circusticim! Coach, will you come back here!?", Goldberg whined while me & the girls had smirks on our faces, ready to shoot some pucks.

"Oh lord, help me! Sania no please, what did I ever do to you man!?", Goldberg said trying to get free from the net.

"Nothing, you're just annoying sometimes.", Sania said laughing evilly.

"District Five! Ready!", Bombay commanded.

Sania nodded while smirking. She then scammed her stick gently on the ice towards the pucks in front of her.

"I'm very sorry for this Goldberg, but rest in peace.", I said looking down.

"Ari no! Please don't!", Goldberg begged me.

Goldberg's eyes widened hearing our sticks hit the ice all together. "Oh man! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!", Goldberg said in a scared tone.

Sania rolled her eyes, already starting without Bombay's command. "Shut up you big dramatic cry baby!", she said slamming the puck towards Goldberg, which made him scream.

"Ahhhh! I wanna go home! Ahhh!", he screamed.

"Shut up you big baby!", Willow said.

Everyone just looked at Sania & we did the same thing she was doing. Attacking poor Goldberg.

We kept doing it for hours until Goldberg finally wasn't scared anymore. He started to laugh, because he said that it tickled. "Ahahaha! This doesn't hurt! Give me your best shot! You wimps", Goldberg said having confidence, insulting us.

"I'm a dog, I'm a crazed dog, come on!", Goldberg said being goofy.

Me & the girls just shook our heads laughing. "Yasss Goldberg! Now you're doing it!", I said laughing & cheering him on.

We all got pumped up & slammed our sticks on the ice, chanting his name. "Goldberg! Goldberg! Goldberg! Goldberg!", we all cheered.

Goldberg smiled widely through his helmet. "I am Goldberg the Goalie!", he said growing like a savage monster.

"Period Goldie.", Sania chuckled.

...

Practice was now over for today.

"You guys tired?"

"Yeah!", we all said in a pumped up mood.

"Hungry?", Bombay asked.

"Heck yeah!", me & the girls yelled.

"That was one hell of a practice, you guys should be proud of y'all's selves!", Bombay said smiling proudly at us.

We all then started to walk back towards the locker room. Little did we know that we accidentally forgotten Goldberg. Whoopsies, my bad Goldie.