𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞; 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

My POV
Guy was out on the ice along with the rest of the District Five team. McGill smirked evilly at Guy who was in front of him. The referee picked up the puck & dropped it, which meant for us to start. Guy tried to get the puck, but McGill grabbed it first, and pushed him over, making him slip and fall. He then skated past him.

With that, he went charging down the ice with the puck. Jesse was trying to steal it from him, but he ended up slipping also.

"I got it, I got it!"

McGill was zooming down the ice and he scored, the score for now was 1-0. The game had just started & now we're already losing. We really need to step up our game & try our very best.

The Hawks fans got up from the stands, cheering loudly that they scored a goal. Jesse on the other hand was pissed they those jerks scored, and that he fell also.

Banks skated beside Jesse, knocking his helmet right off his head. "That's one!", he said skating away.

Jesse growled & tried to charge at him, but the referee quickly grabbed him before he could. "Hey! Hey! Easy."

Bombay was just sitting on the bench, shaking his head. I could kinda tell what he was really thinking about.

A few hours passed and Bombay had to change it up, sending me & the girls out there. "Alright, line change go..go..go..", Bombay said pushing them off the bench in a lazy mood.

...

A Hawk player had knocked Connie's stick of out her hands on purpose, which was pretty messed up. "Hey!", she yelled.

These referees aren't ever doing their job honestly. I bet they'll call something stupid out, I guarantee it.

I charged down the ice skating behind a Hawk player, trying to steal it from him, but I ended up getting pushed roughly down from behind me. "Ahh!"

I looked up at the boy who pushed me, and I growled angrily. "That was pretty rude of you boy!"

Sania & Willow nodded their heads agreeing with what I said, glaring at the Hawk player. "Yeah, now you be a gentleman right now and help her up!", Sania said pointing a finger in his face.

"How about no.", he said laughing & skating away.

Sania & Willow looked over at me & helped me up from the ice and tried to continue to stop the Hawk players from cheating & pushing down our teammates.

Charlie got pushed into the boards a little too hard, but he managed to get back up. He realized he could take the puck at that one shot, so he did & started charging down the ice.

Bombay was getting a little impressed there. "Alright!", he said watching Charlie skate down the ice with some of the Hawk players coming right behind him.

"It's Spazway he'll screw up.", Karp said thinking that this would be a bad idea.

"No he won't, leave him alone.", Willow said rolling her eyes.

Charlie was so close to scoring, but he ended up missing and slipping into the boards. "Ouch.", we heard Charlie mumble.

Willow looked at him a little worried that he could be hurt.

He got up & she noticed that Banks was charging right behind him. Her eyes widened. "Charlie, look out! Behind you!", she yelled in fear.

He couldn't hear her, because of his hearing going off a little. So Banks used his stick to push Charlie's face into the board again. "Oof!"

Willow was so angry that the referees didn't even call it at all. "Hey, you idiot! Don't just walk away from him man!", Willow yelled at Banks.

"Hey don't yell at him like that.", I said nudging her in the shoulder.

"Why not!?", she glared at me.

"Because I think he's cute..."

"Ari, that's cute. But he doesn't even know you girl!"

"Yeah, I know. But still!"

"Girl, Adam is no good! He's a mean jerk! I agree with Willow, he's an idiot!", Sania said butting into our conversation.

"Don't talk about him that way Sania!", I said getting defensive, hitting her in the shoulder.

"Don't hit me girl!", Sania said hitting me back.

Connie got in-between all three of us. "Girls, please don't fight. Come on..."

The game kept going on for a least a whole minute now, & the score was now 17 to 0. Damn, we really did horrible.

...

Our first game was now over, & we officially lost. I kinda already knew that this was gonna happen.

Everyone had already left except for us, which we were arguing and fussing about how bad we lost. While me & Sania were still fighting about her calling Adam an idiot. Bombay was pissed as he already was.

"At least I can handle the puck!"

"Shut up!", Bombay yelled loudly which caused us to stop all the commotion.

Bombay was now angry as hell. "You guys stink. I thought we came here to play hockey!?", Bombay said disappointed.

"You know, I knew we forgot something.", Peter said joking. All the others were laughing except for Sania, Willow & I.

"You think it's funny!? You think losing is funny!?", Bombay asked us giving an angry look.

"Well not at first, but once you get the hang out of it.", Averman said shrugging like it was no big deal.

"We're the ones out there getting our butts kicked!", Jesse said glaring at Bombay.

"I totally agree!", Sania had said along with him.

"It's not like you coach us anyway, at least we tried.", Terry said looking down.

Bombay got pissed to the max that we weren't even listening to what he had literally just said. "You didn't listen to a word I said! I said hustle and you went slower! That was the most sloppiest playing I've ever seen! Why in the hell won't you guys just listen to me!?", Bombay yelled.

Jesse got up & glared at Bombay. "Why the hell should we!?", he yelled back.

Jesse walked away just shaking his head that Bombay was acting childish.

Charlie looked down frowning like he was about to cry, thinking it was his fault that we lost. So Willow gave him a hug to reassure him.

"It's okay Charlie. Don't ever this that this was your fault. Bombay is just really mad right now. He'll get over it.", she told him quietly.

Honestly all this that happened was ridiculous, I just hope that tomorrow is a better day. And that we'll get better also.