Chapter 1: Falling

Mha and all artwork used doesn't belong to me unless stated otherwise.
Edit: can y'all see the picture above?

•••

Izuku stood at the edge of the roof, thinking over what he was about to do.

He was considering jumping.

It's not like anyone would care. Except his mom, but she'd get over it after a few days. After all, she didn't care that much either.

•••

"Oi! Deku! I just had a great idea." Bakugo slammed his hand onto Izuku's desk, grabbing his attention.

Izuku timidly looked up, slightly curious as to what Bakugo had to say.

"Since you're just a nerd without a quirk, why don't ya try taking a swan dive off the roof? Maybe in your next life you'll have a quirk!" Bakugo wickedly grinned, then walked over to his friends, laughing.

Izuku just sat in his chair, shocked. Did Kacchan really just suggest suicide?! What if I actually did it?! He'd be sent to jail- Izuku stopped his train of thought, and got an idea.

•••

This wasn't one of Izuku's smartest ideas, he'd admit. He was only eight and didn't quite understand the consequences... But nobody would really care, right?

He decided that on the count of three, he'd jump. One easy movement, and he'd be free from all the bullying and judgement.

On the count of three, he'd do it.

Right?

Izuku shook his head, and cleared his mind of any doubts. He'd have to do this now, or he'd never try again.

Okay, I can do this.

One.

"You're just a worthless Deku!"

"Quirkless? What a shame. He'll add nothing to society."

Two.

"I'm sorry Izuku..."

"Ha! What a joke. No one can become a hero if they don't have a quirk!"

Three.

Izuku closed his eyes and let out one last breath. Then, he jumped.

•••

All for One wasn't someone you'd think was good with kids. But surprisingly, he was a great father for Tenko (Shigaraki). And as his father, he decided Tenko needed a friend.

Any child he found on the street would do. He could morph them into a wonderful villain. A little brainwashing here and there, or just plain manipulation. It wasn't too difficult. Children's minds were malleable.

So, here Afo was, walking down an alley way, hunting for prey.

The streets were fairly empty. Afo was considering leaving, when he suddenly felt a presence. A young presence.