Chapter 16: Battle Training, Part I

"The first villain team will be," All Might started to announce to the class. He was their teacher for the day, and they were doing battle training. "Shimura and Uraraka!"

Kiyokan glanced over to Uraraka, blushing at the sight of her in her new hero costume.

They all had cool, new costumes in fact.

His own was fairly plain. It was a dark shade of green, with white accents. He had a black mask that covered his eyes, (like Fatgum's, or Robin if you know DC) white gloves, and his classic red shoes. His suit was also functional with his quirks (Kiyokan's or Izuku's). He had a red belt that held metal for his main quirk, and some other helpful supplies.

"We got this!" Uraraka yelled, pumping her fist in the air.

Kiyokan nervously, but somehow slightly confidently replied, "Uh y- yeah!".

He thought it over and decided whoever they fought couldn't be too bad.

"Now for the hero team!" All Might yelled excitedly. "The hero team to fight Shimura and Uraraka is..." All Might paused for suspense,

"Iida and Bakugo!"

All the blood drained from Kiyokan's face instantly.

This was bad.

•••

Bakugo glanced at his opponents. He scoffed. This would be too easy.

Pink cheeks would be useless once he immobilized her hands. That's how she used her quirk, from his understanding.

And for the plain faced bastard, maybe he was powerful, but that doesn't mean he knows how to fight. Raw power only gets you so far. So all he had to do was out maneuver the bastard.

Bakugo smirked. Like he said, this would be too easy.

•••

Kiyokan let out a deep breath. He had to stay calm. For multiple reasons actually. He needed a clear mind, and didn't want Izuku to take control. Now that would be bad. But Kiyokan was going to stay in the drivers seat today.

This fight would go by like a breeze, and before he knew it, it would be over.

No it won't.

Kiyokan panicked at that random thought for a moment. Was his subconscious trying to tell him this really wouldn't go right? No. Everything is going to go perfectly fine. He reassured himself multiple times.

"Uhh Shimura? We need to come up with a plan..." Uraraka brought Kiyokan out of his thoughts.

"Oh right! Sorry... I was just thinking..." Kiyokan realized what he said. "But I guess that was obvious huh? Haha..." he laughed nervously. "Anyway," He got back on topic. "A plan. Yes. I have one... unless you already had something in mind?"

"Nope! I can tell you're super smart too, so I'll let you do the plan making!" Uraraka smiled brightly.

"Alright, so what we're going to do is..."

•••

"Okay Bakugo, we must come up with a plan." Engine legs said, waving his arms around like a stupid robot.