Chapter 8: Training II

^ I picked like the weirdest pictures didn't I?😂

•••

"Dad!" Izuku yelled as he ran into the bar, a smile on his face. Tenko turned around in his bar stool, facing his excited brother.

"He's not on the call." Tenko said, voice rough. His voice was getting scratchier by the day, today especially bad.

"Oh. Could you call him?" Izuku asked.

Tenko sighed. "He doesn't want to be bothered for the next couple of days." He said disappointedly. But then he grinned mischievously. "Which means you're stuck under my supervision."

"Ugh. Your just going to make me play Mario Kart with you, and win every round!" Izuku whined like a child.

"That's the funnest part." Tenko laughed. But Izuku didn't find it funny at all.

"Come on, let's play." Izuku sighed. He might as well get this over with.

And so, the boys played video games for hours; Izuku forgetting his important news.

•••

Toshinori didn't know why he took on a successor so quickly; a stranger at that. Perhaps it was his show of heroism, or brightness.

But he doubted it. Once he heard the boy's last name, he already made a decision. He would watch over him.

Maybe he wasn't closely related to his predecessor, but it was all the same. He was related to Nana Shimura somehow. Her blood ran through his veins. Heck, he even looked like her.

Being his successor was just an added part. It wasn't apart of his original plan, but it worked. All Might new he should have gotten to known the boy first, but he could see good intentions. The kid wanted to be a hero, and he would be. Toshinori would make sure of it.

•••

"What?!" Gran Torino yelled into his phone. The man had gone insane; thinking he had found someone related to Nana. Toshinori wasn't the smartest, but this was just plain dumb.

Nana's only living blood relative was her son. And he was who knows where. The chance that his own kid ran into All Might was low.

But it wasn't impossible... No! He can't think like that. He can't have hope. Once he sees this kid for himself, will he decide if they're related.

"Toshinori, I wanna see this kid. I won't believe you until I see the proof. And even if he is related to Nana, you can't treat him differently." Gran Torino said, but knew if this boy was her relative, he would protect him too.

"Okay. I'm meeting with him Saturday if you want to come too?" Toshinori offered.

"Fine." Gran Torino stated before ending the call.

What would he do if this boy really was related to Nana?

•••

Friday came to an end, quickly leading into Saturday. Izuku nearly forgot about the training until Tenko said he had to run an errand.

"Oh I have to go somewhere later too!" Izuku said quickly, informing his brother he would be gone.

"Where?" Tenko asked incredulously. His brother hardly went anywhere.