Chapter 13: Letter

This is the actual chapter lol

•••

The letter finally came. Izuku wasn't worried at all. But of course, his other half -newly named Kiyokan- was.

Kiyokan now carried a paper and pencil with him everywhere he went so he could talk to his other half, and let him know what's going on.

He quickly wrote that he was about to read the letter to see if they were accepted or not. He switched to Izuku so he could read it real quick, and then switched back to Kiyokan.

Kiyokan sat at his desk nervously. He gingerly grabbed the letter and opened it. Inside was... a small disc? What?

He inspected the disc and found a little button. He clicked it and suddenly a hologram appeared.

"Woah..." he whispered to himself.

The hologram then started to play a video.

"Hello young Shimura!" All Might said, not in his usual costume, but a yellow suit. Kiyokan continued to watch, very interested as to why All Might was there for his acceptance letter.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here! Well, this upcoming year, I'm going to be a teacher at UA!" All Might announced.

"What?!" Kiyokan nearly fell out of his chair.

"That's right! And now, I'm here to tell you... you're in! You did an incredible job at the exam, as expected. You got the highest score overall, in fact!"

Kiyokan did not expect to do that. He just thought he got a pretty decent score.

"Young Shimura, welcome to your Hero Academia!" All Might said before the video recording ended.

Kiyokan wanted to jump in joy. He didn't know why he was ever nervous in the first place! Of course he'd get in!

He has to show this to Izuku! Kiyokan quickly wrote down a little note of how the disc worked, and then switched to Izuku.

Izuku inspected his surroundings. He was at his desk, with a wide smile on his face. So we got in? Of course we did. He rolled his eyes, his smile already gone.

He noticed a note next to a disc on the desk.

Just press the button on the disc.
     <—-         -Kiyokan

"Okay..." Izuku did just that, and then a hologram video started to play.

He watched it, slightly surprised All Might was there, but overall bored. Until he heard the 'hero' say, "this upcoming year, I'm going to be a teacher at UA!"

"What?!" Izuku had a similar reaction to his other half. I have to tell Tenko about this! He thought.

Something else All Might said got his attention, "You did an incredible job at the exam, as expected. You got the highest score overall, in fact!"

Seriously?! The wimp could do that? I guess that just shows how low the standards are for the next generation of heroes.

The video ended, and Izuku decided to just text Tenko the news. He wished he could tell his older brother in person, but he was who knows where.

Me:
I have some information about All Might and UA you'd probably like to know.

Best brother ever( ): (Izuku did not agree to that name but Kiyokan used the phone more, so it was his choice.)
Really? What is it?

Me:
All Might is going to be a teacher at UA.

Best brother ever( ):
Really? Thats good to know. thanks.

Me:
You're welcome(^-^)

Best brother ever( ):
It's so interesting to see your different selves text

Me:
Shut up.

•••

You know what? I was gonna write more to this chapter but no😤 I'm gonna let it be a short chapter. I wanted to do something a bit funny, but nah.

Also, would you guys like to see more of Kiyokan and Izuku 'talking'? I have an idea for something, but it'll be a little bit before we get there😅

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

Feel free to vote or comment! :)