Chæptër 13: End

Kiyokan -Izuku's first half- was nervous, to say the least. He was waiting for his acceptance letter to UA.

Every few hours he'd check the mailbox, to find no letter there. It was nerve-racking.

He's talked to his other half a few times, and Izuku keeps reassuring him that they'll get in. After all, how could they not? They broke a record, for goodness sake!

Kiyokan decided to check the mailbox just one more time, then he'd give it a rest. He won't look until tomorrow.

He walked out to the front of his house, and carefully opened his mailbox.

Inside was... a letter!

Kiyokan slightly freaked out. It's finally here! He couldn't wait any longer and just ripped the envelope open.

A little disc came flying out. It landed on the ground with a soft clack, slightly worrying Kiyokan that he broke it.

He gently picked it up, and examined it. There was a little button on the side, which he clicked.

A hologram then appeared. "Hello Kiyokan Shimura!" Present Mic yelled from the video. Kiyokan watched with wide eyes. This was it! He's finally getting accept-

"I'm sorry to say, you didn't make it in. Yes, you broke a record. But the distraction you caused at the beginning, we consider cheating. Sorry little listener! There are plenty of other hero schools out there though! Good luck!" The video then abruptly ended.

Kiyokan stood there, completely surprised. I didn't make it in...?

Tears formed in his eyes. This can't be happening. Cheating?! How can that little distraction be considered cheating?! He can't control what his power does!

Anger soon bubbled up from within him. This is dumb. Heroes are idiots. This is why he agreed to take down All Might and renew society.

Izuku took control from the sudden anger.

He didn't know why, but he was furious. And he wanted to kill someone.

No.

Not just someone.

He wanted to kill All Might.

He didn't know what happened before to cause this anger, but he knew he would kill All Might. Screw their plans. He had a better one.

Before Izuku could do anything though, his phone buzzed. He grabbed it from his pocket and looked at the messenger.

All Might.

Izuku had pure fury in his eyes. He wanted to throw his phone to the ground, but decided against it. He needed to be somewhat calm in order to do his plan. He read the message, and wickedly smiled.

So he wants to meet up? Good.

•••

Toshinori stood nervously at the beach. How would the kid react to the letter? He's bound to have seen it by now.

Hopefully he's not mad...

Toshinori heard loud footsteps, and looked up. Walking towards him was a furious looking Shimura. He's definitely mad.

"ALL MIGHT!" Young Shimura yelled, apparently not caring if anyone heard him.

"Shh! Someone might hear you! I know your mad, but you still have to be careful." All Might advised.

Shimura didn't listen."NO! I have been dealing with your sh*t for the past months, and I'm done!" He yelled.

All Mights eyes widened. What was he talking about? And did Young Shimura just... swear? This was very out of character for him.

"Young Shimura-" All Might tried, but was cut off.

"That's not my name! Before I do this, I want you to know who I am." Shimura fumed. "My name is Izuku Midoriya!"

Toshinori's eyes went wide. He didn't think about what Sh- Midoriya said, except his name. He's the boy from the file. The missing boy. He's...

"All Might!" Midoriya yelled, getting his attention again. "This is payback for everything you've done to me! Everything you've done to my brother! And everything you've done to my father!"

What? His brother and father...? All Might wondered. And payback? What was he going to do?

Suddenly Midoriya lunged at All Might, tackling him to the ground. He tried to power up, but Midoriya stopped him.

"Not so fast." Midoriya pressed a blade to Toshinori's throat. He didn't want to risk it, so he didn't power up.

He looked up at the boy, seeing someone completely different from the kid he knew. All he saw was malice and hate. It somehow reminded him of...

"Who is your father?" All Might questioned.

This took Izuku off guard for a second. But he quickly changed back to his self. "That's a good question. I guess I might as well tell you." He said, a smile forming on his lips.

All Might stayed still, waiting for Midoriya's answer.

"My father..." Midoriya said in a low tone. "Is All for One."

Toshinori's eyes went wide. "No..." he whispered.

"Oh, yes. But now that I've told you, I must complete my mission." Midoriya said, his smile becoming more wicked.

Before All Might could question him, he felt the blade swiftly glide across his throat. His eyes widened once again.

"Mi- Izuku." Toshinori tried to say, with what voice and time he had left. Midoriya looked at him, wondering what he wanted.

"I- I'm sorry..." Toshinori whispered faintly, before the blue glow of his eyes faded. His face became pale, and his body became limp.

Izuku looked at him wide eyed. "He actually apologized." He said, completely surprised.

He slowly stood up, looking at what he'd done.

"But that doesn't make up for your actions." Izuku said with a smirk, before walking away.

The End.

•••

Early/On time/Late (depending on where you are and when you read this) April fools!

Did any of y'all actually believe that?

I hope not! Izuku would never kill Toshi.

right...?

So how's everyone's day going?! :D

I'll probably post the real chapter when I wake up, or in a couple days. Idk.

Anyway I hope you have a good day and week! Don't forget to comment and vote!❤️❤️