Chapter 6: Plans

note for old readers: i just edited this a bit to fix a plot hole. y'all don't need to reread because the change wasn't major.
•••
4 years later...
Izuku- 14
Tenko- 19
•••

The whole time Izuku was with Afo, he was home schooled. But this year will be different.

It's the last year of middle school, and Afo thought it would be good for Izuku to 'interact' with others. Izuku could tell dad had a plan for something else, but he'd just wait to be told what.

In the past four years the siblings have changed a lot. They are more serious and cold. What All Might did to their father changed them. They truly despised the world and heroes. Their motivation to change to world was unlike any other.

Izuku mainly only used his second half, and his father wanted him to do that anyway. Again, it had something to do with a secret plan that he didn't know about.

But today, that would change.

•••

Tenko sat in his new Villain Hideout™; a bar. It wasn't the best, but it'd do. Izuku was with him; sitting on the stool next to him, drinking orange juice.

Their father was also there, but through the tv. The picture wasn't on either, so it was more like a call.

"Izuku." Afo caught his son's attention. Tenko looked up too, interested in what their father had to say.

"It's time I tell you my 'secret plan'." Afo chuckled at the name. He knew Izuku knew, and that Izuku called it that.

Izuku's face tinted red from embarrassment. But nevertheless he was interested in what the 'plan' is.

"You know how I sent you to middle school to actually talk to others?" Afo questioned.

"Yeah."

"Well, that's because I'm sending you to UA next year." Afo said nonchalantly.

"What?!" Tenko and Izuku exclaimed at the same time.

"Calm down, there is a reason behind this." The boys shut their mouths and listened. "Recently, I have learned that All Might will be working with them." The boys scoffed at the mention of All Might. Afo just ignored them and continued,

"Izuku, you will train your other half to be a hero. You will attend the school, and spy on them. I believe we can get useful information from this." Afo concluded.

"Don't worry about being recognized, because I already have a second identity for you." Afo added before Izuku could ask.

"Okay... As long as this helps you guys take down All Might." Izuku begrudgingly agreed.

"Good. I would have sent you anyway if you disagreed." Afo chuckled to himself.

"What?! That's not fair." Izuku crossed his arms and pouted like a small child.

"Life is often not fair."

Izuku couldn't argue with that.

•••

The man threw the file onto the table. "Any leads?" He asked, already knowing the answer.