Chapter 14: UA

It was finally the day; the day Kiyokan goes to UA. He stood in front of the school, slightly nervous of the journey ahead of him.

He sighed, trying to make all the nervousness leave him. Okay, you've been to school before. This is going to be no different... other than if I suddenly switch personalities, I won't know what's going on, and I'll have different quirks. No problem. Kiyokan thought the last part with sarcasm, but stopped himself from going too overboard.

His halves have been sensitive lately, and switching at the slightest mood change. If he got a little to angry, Izuku would suddenly take charge. If he became too nervous, Kiyokan took over. It was confusing and exhausting.

And who knows what would happen if Izuku was suddenly left in a group of heroes and hero students. It made Kiyokan sick to just think about.

Kiyokan shook his head and focused on the task at hand; finding his classroom. He walked into the school, trying to not show his nervousness. He looked at each door carefully, searching for one that said '1-A'.

He actually found it rather quickly, for it was on the first floor. Kiyokan stood in front of the door, preparing himself for what he was about to get into. It can't be that bad, right? Right. He reassured himself one last time.

Kiyokan hesitantly reached his hand out to the door, and opened it.

Yelling was instantly heard. Kiyokan flinched back at the loud noise. What is going on?! He looked inside to see a tall blue haired boy yelling at... Kacchan.

Fury bubbled up inside of Kiyokan, and he had a hard time controlling it. He can't do something rash on the first day!

But this was Kacchan...

No. I can't be stupid about this. I'm a complete different person; he won't recognize me.

Kiyokan snapped out of his thinking when he realized everyone was starring at him. He looked towards Bakugo, and almost a flash of recognition came across his face. Crap...

But luckily, Kiyokan's friend came to save him once again.

"I know that hair!" Uraraka said from behind him. He turned around to see the brunette smiling up at him.

"I'm glad we're in the same class, Kiyokan!" She exclaimed, still smiling.

"Y-yeah." Kiyokan agreed nervously.

But then he spotted a giant yellow caterpillar come from behind Uraraka. "AH! What is that?!" He yelled. Uraraka spun around and spotted the creature, yelling as well.

It stood up, and then unzipped the front of itself. Inside, was a disheveled looking man.

Kiyokan sighed in relief. He really thought they were going to be attacked by something on their first day of school.

"Get to your seats." The homeless looking man said.

Kiyokan and Uraraka assumed this person worked at UA somehow, so they should listen to him. They didn't waste a second and ran to the seats that were open.

Kiyokan ended up right behind Bakugo. Great. He thought with an eye roll.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, your home room teacher." The man told the student, his voice dry and disinterested.

"He's our teacher?!" They all yelled in unison. How could this guy be their teacher?! Weren't the teachers supposed to be pro heroes?

The man ignored them and continued on, "These are your gym uniforms," he showed a pair of blue and white gym clothes. "Put them on and then head to the grounds." He swiftly left, leaving the class behind.

They sat there for a few seconds, processing their interaction with their teacher. But soon they all quickly got up and headed to the locker rooms.

•••

Kiyokan stood in a line with the the other students. Next to him was Uraraka and the tall, blue haired guy.

"Alright." Aizawa said once everyone was out in the field. "Today we'll be testing your quirks." This caused commotion from a few students.

"Testing our quirks?!"

"What?!"

"What about the Entrance Ceremony?!"

Aizawa ignored their cries, and continued on, "Soft ball throwing, The standing long jump, The 50-Meter dash," Aizawa listed more gym activities they've all done before. "You did all of these in middle school, yes? Standard tests that didn't allow you to use your quirks."

Aizawa looked at Kiyokan, slightly scaring him. "Shimura, you broke the record for fastest on the Recommendation Exam, putting you in first place over all. How far could you throw in middle school?" Aizawa pulled out a softball from seemingly no where.

"U- uh 65 meters?" Kiyokan answered, although it sounded like a question.

"Throw the ball again, but this time, use your quirk." Aizawa instructed, tossing the ball at Kiyokan.

"Throw it however you want, just stay in the circle." Aizawa looked behind himself, to the circle on the field.

Kiyokan just nervously nodded his head.

I could try using my metal quirk this time! He thought excitedly. He hasn't gotten to use it lately.

Kiyokan stood at the tip of the circle, taking a deep breath. He got in a throwing position, and then focused.

He felt for all the metal pieces in the ball. There wasn't much, but there was hints of it in the fibers. That was all he needed.

He also charged up One for All; he might as well do the best he can. His body started to glow, with sparks flying everywhere.

He breathed out, and threw. The ball shot through the air, causing a loud boom to be heard. A gust of wind from the throw blew dust everywhere, causing the students to not see exactly where the ball went.

After the dust settled, the students looked to their teacher. He held up a small device, showing how far Kiyokan threw the ball.

892 meters.

"That's almost a kilometer!"

"Wow."

"Tch."

"Woah!"

Once the class settled down, Aizawa spoke, "I want you all to do your best, because," He smirked, unnerving the students, "the person ranked last will be expelled."

•••

"We should tell him."

"Not yet."

"Bu-!"

"Not. Yet."

"Yes... master."

•••

Heck yeah I got this chapter to 1000 words.

Also woo! Double update!

And holy heck thank you for 600 reads.

Feel free to comment whenever you want! I love to read them!❤️ If you ever see an spelling error or something, please let me know!

Have a great day!!!!❤️