Chapter 4: Family Business

1 1/2 years later...
Izuku- 10
Tenko- 15
•••

Izuku has highly improved with using his quirk. A full year and a half of hard work and training does a lot. Tenko has also gotten better; he's gotten more control, and can disintegrate farther.

Today though, is the day Afo finally reveals what his 'career' is to Izuku.

They were at the dining table, eating dinner when Afo brought the subject up. "So, Izuku, have you ever wondered what my job is?"

"Not really, dad." Izuku said as he took a bite of pork.

Afo incredulously looked at Izuku. "Really?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Izuku looked at his father's face and then realized what he said. He suddenly changed moods, thanks to his quirk. "Oh- uh- sorry- wait what do you do for your job?" Izuku started nervously, but then actually became curious.

"Well," Afo paused, wondering how Izuku would take this, "I'm considered a 'villain'." Izuku spat out his food, earning a laugh from Tenko, which got him a glare from their father.

"Sorry." Tenko mumbled, and then continued eating his meal silently.

"How are you considered a villain?! Why would people think that?!" Izuku was dumbfounded. Why would someone say his father was a villain? Honestly, it made Izuku despise the heroes more.

"Because my ideals don't match theirs." Afo scoffed. "They're so annoying. They can't see that what I'm trying to do is for the better of the world."

"Heroes are dumb." Izuku pouted and crossed his arms.

"I agree." Tenko mumbled.

"So, my point is, you and Tenko will be my successors." Izuku's eyes widened at that statement.

"Really?! Sweet!" Izuku fist bumped the air.

Tenko raised his hand for a high four. "We're gonna get rid of those stupid heroes!" Tenko exclaimed with a smile.

The boys high foured, and then tried to do a 'secret handshake' which didn't work very well. "We'll have to make one up later." Tenko said, while Izuku nodded in agreement.

Afo watched the interaction, a small smile on his face. He enjoyed seeing these little moments.

•••
A week later...

"I will kill you All Might. Just as I did your predecessor; Nana Shimura. She was one of the weaker One for All wielders in my opinion. She died so easily.

"I wonder if you'll have the same stupid expression on your face as she did, when I kill you."

Izuku and Tenko watched the live news footage of their father vs All Might. They hoped with everything in them that he'd win.

Afo sent a blast to the frozen All Might, causing a giant hole to form in his stomach. Blood fled from the gaping wound, causing All Might to become paler by the second.

"Yes!"

"Get him dad!"

Izuku and Tenko exclaimed.

But they quieted down when All Might didn't fall down. Instead, he seemed to be enraged, and powered up. Their father noticed this too, and was equally confused.

"A last ditch effort? I didn't expect this All Might. You know you can't win."

But All Might didn't back down. He lunged at All for One at a blinding speed, yelling from the top of his lungs,