Chapter One

I am so happy with the amount of feedback the Prologue got, that I decided to go ahead and do chapter one! Omg, I did think I would get that many comments, but you guys never fail to make me happy! Thank y'all!! :*

Just to let yall know so you won't be confused, this is a two month time skip! Another thing...

Liam is 29 and Zayn is 28.

Anyways...enjoy chapter one!

(Sorry if it's short)
~Faith xx

~2 months later~

Friday night was Zayn and Liam's annual movie night. Zayn would get off work early, order some hot wings and mushrooms, then come home and cuddle Liam on the couch as the watched movies. It's like a little date almost, only they don't have to leave the apartment and they have all the privacy they need.

Liam was preparing drinks and getting a few blankets and pillows so the two would be extra comfortable as they watched the film. He got two glasses out, and a cheap bottle of wine and slowly walked in the living room, praying that he wouldn't drop the glasses. The glass objects in his hand were clattering together because his hands were shaking so badly. Luckily, he made it to the living room without breaking anything and set the glasses on the coffee table, and the wine bottle beside them.

The next thing Liam did was jog into the bathroom to fix himself up. He looked in the mirror and unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt, revealing a little bit of his chest hair. Liam then turned on the hot water and rubbed it on his face so his cheeks would look flustered (Zayn always told him he looked sexy all riled up, but of corse didn't Liam think so) he also put some water in his hair to make it look messy. He slipped out of his jeans and threw them into the dirty clothes bin that was beside the toilet, leaving him in his red and black flannel shirt and tight purple briefs.

He stared back at his reflection in the mirror and ran his shaky hand over his face, smiling slightly. A sigh fell from his lips as he looked away from the mirror and down at his toes, wiggling them. With one last glance at himself in the mirror Liam walked out of the bathroom, turning the light off as he exited.

Liam smiled wide when he saw Zayn sitting on the couch with the boxes of food open on the coffee table. "Hey baby," he spoke softly walking over to him, making sure to sway his hips as he walked.

Zayn glanced up at him and wiped the wing sauce off his face, "Hey Li." He popped oped the bottle of wine and poured himself and Liam a glass, "Where are your pants?"

Liam blushed and climbed in Zayn's lap, turning so he was straddling his waist, "I uh..thought that maybe, I won't be needing them tonight?" Liam answered, but it came out as a question.

"Hmm..I think you're right," Zayn whispered in his ear as he rubbed Liam's inner thighs. He leaned forward and placed a kiss to Liam's neck, trailing his lips up to his jawline, sucking the skin there.

Liam closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck, shakily running his fingers through the soft, black hair, "Zayn. . .," breathed Liam who's lips were parted, heavy breaths escaping them.

Zayn smiled against Liam's warm skin, "My beautiful man," he whispered pulling away. The man placed one of his hands on the side of the others face, cupping his cheek gently, while the other hand was rubbing his groin.

A quiet moan escaped Liam's mouth, "That feels nice," he spoke barely above a whisper as he attached his lips to Zayn's in a slow in loving kiss. Liam opened his mouth and tilted his head back, letting his husbands tongue explore his mouth. His hands moved from Zayn's hair to his own shirt, where he began to undo the buttons.