Chapter Seventeen

So..this is, the last chapter. I've had so much fun writing this story and I can't wait to write y'all a sequel! Also, I'm not one of those authors to complain about comments or votes , but, the last chapter didn't get as much feedback as I usually do. I just want to know what you guys didn't like about it, so I won't make the same mistake, I want all my chapters to be interesting!

The sequel will be posted November 1st!! I'm still thinking of a name..what do you guys think?

Enjoy this last chapter..it's been..it's been amazing writing this for you all.

Oh! One more thing..I haven't got any submissions for the character ask. :/ so I guess I won't do one?
Faith

Over the passed two weeks Zayn found out having Louis was not the same as having Liam. Louis wasn't as warm as Liam, he asked for too much, where as Liam gave constantly. Louis, wasn't as kind as Liam, he didn't appreciate the little things like Liam did.

As hard as it was for Zayn to admit he was wrong, he did. All the lies and empty promises he told Liam, he regretted so much, but he knows it's too late. Zayn drained the life out of Liam, and he didn't do a thing to put it back in. He played with Liam's emotions, cheating on him, hitting him, constantly bringing him down, and blaming him for something he had no control over.

It's a little funny, Zayn thinks. How he couldn't stand to be around Liam , because of the way he shook, and craved his attention, but now, he misses it . Talk about irony. He deserves this pain though, he deserves the pain of knowing that Liam can be happy with someone else.

As Zayn sits on the couch with his head in his hands, a cigarette between his lip, he realizes what an awful person he truly is. He hurt the person that loved him the most in the world. The person that never once yelled at him, that was always patient, and so kind.

He rolls his eyes when he hears Louis calling for him, this was only about the seventh time today he called Zayn's name. A grown fell from his lips as he stood up from the leather couch, walking into where Louis was,"What the hell is it this time?!" He shouts, taking a drag from his cigarette.

Louis looks at him incredulously and scoffs, "First of all, don't talk to me like that," he snaps, getting in Zayn's face, continuing he says, "I'm having horrible cramps..I think something might me wrong..I'm not sure though."

Zayn quirks his eyebrow, really not appreciating Louis' attitude, but really they were the same. He sighs, "They're probably kicking. Fuck, you don't have to scream for me every five minutes, just come tell me," Zayn says, clearly annoyed.

The blue-eyed boy frowned, tilting his head to the side. He couldn't understand why Zayn was treating him so badly. Louis looked down at his stomach nodding, "Okay, you're probably right." He bit his lip, "Zayn, I have to say something and it's been bothering me for a while."

"Okay...? What is it," Zayn asked, walking over to the ash tray, putting his cigarette out.

Louis walked over to the bed and took a seat on it, rubbing the soft duvet. He sorta felt bad for the way he treated Liam, the man never did anything to him. The only reason why he did it was because he wanted Zayn all to himself, which was so selfish of him. Louis normally wasn't a mean person, and he felt so much remorse, "I feel bad for the way I treated Liam," he looked up at Zayn, blue eyes filling up with tears.

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows together, and sat down beside him, "I thought you hated him?" He asked, confused and puzzled.

Sniffling Louis shook his head, "I just wanted to make sure you weren't using me..I really do love you Zayn, and..I wanted you all to myself..I'm so selfish ," he cried, shaking his head.

Zayn's jaw fell slack. This whole time Louis was only treating Liam badly to secure a spot with Zayn, and Zayn doing the same with Louis. He swallowed thickly at this realization, "Well..yeah..I guess I sorta treated him bad too.." He scratched the back of his neck.

Louis snorted, "You beat him Zayn! Called him awful names, and made fun of his appearance..I did too..we are both in the wrong. We seriously need to apologize..." He said leaning his head on Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn agreed that they needed to apologize. It was too soon though, they needed to wait, give Liam time. He explained that to Louis, who only frowned and nodded his head, "Oh and Zayn.." He hears Louis say.

"Yeah babe?"

"I saw the way he looked at you," Louis bites his lip, looking up at Zayn through his lashes.

Zayn laces their fingers together, "And..?"

"He looked at you like you were the ocean, and he was ready to drown," he replied, staring down at his lap. Louis really couldn't understand how Liam stayed so polite after the way they treated him. He doesn't think he ever will.

Zayn swallows guilty, and looks at the floor. Deep down, he loves Liam so much, they were soul mates, but he took Liam's heart and stabbed it, crushed all his hopes and dreams. For that, Zayn will never forgive himself. He hopes in time, that Liam will though.

So this is really short I know, but I wanted to end it like this. Until the sequel - or character ask ..if I get any questions submitted.