Chapter 8

I'm so amazed by all the comments on the last chapter! It makes me happy to see yall loving my story! It only motivates me to write more!

Also some of the boys family members names will be changed..just to make it..not so awkward...xD

-Faith xxx

It had been a week since Zayn's departure, and Liam was an emotional wreck. He sent Zayn texts at least fifteen times a day, and called triple of that. Liam knew it was his fault, he shouldn't have been so pushy when Zayn woke up.

Luckily, he wasn't alone, Niall was keeping him company and catering to his every need. Liam, of corse, was against Niall using his vacation days on something as dumb as this. But his friend insisted on it, and who was he to deny the Irish lads attention.

They were both laying on Liam and Zayn's bed, laughing at a show they were watching. Candy wrappers and empty bags of pop corn were scattered across the floor, but the two men couldn't be bothered to pick up the mess. Besides, it was 'vacation' for Niall, so they used that as the excuse for not cleaning.

Liam was laughing so hard, tears were spewing out of his eyes, as he clutched his stomach. Niall just watched the man with a fond smile on his face, his blue eyes twinkling as he stared at his unrequited love.

Niall bit his lip and brought his thumb forward, wiping Liam's tears away, "You're a gift to this earth Liam , I swear .." He chuckled and shook his head at the man who was blushing at the compliment.

"Why - why do you say that Niall?" spoke Liam, breathlessly. He crossed his arms behind his head and sighed, "Don't say things that aren't true...if anything , I'm just a burden."

Niall just stared at Liam, taking in what he said, he couldn't wrap his head around the thought of Liam being a burden. The man was so sweet, and compassionate, not too mention completely adorable. So how could Liam think so small of himself? Who put that idea in his head? These were rhetorical questions that Niall already knew the answer to. Clicking his tongue Niall responded, "I think you are perfect Liam, inside and out. Anyone would be lucky to have you as a lover...the shit you get from Zayn..you deserve so much better than that," he scooted closer to Liam and placed his hand on top of the others.

Liam looked down at their hands and swallowed thickly, "I love him Niall, he's just going through s-stuff,don't speak bad of him please.." he bit his lip and pulled his hand out from under Nialls'.

Clenching his eyes shut Niall looked away from Liam, "You don't get it do you..?" he whispered, his lip trembling. He sniffled and tears streamed down his face.

Liam stared at him, brows furrowed together, "Get what? " he sat up and scooted closer to Niall, trying to get a better look at his face.

"God Liam, you're so oblivious, " he smiled sadly and inched his face closer to Liam's so that their noses were brushing, "I'm in love with you. Fuck, I always have been. And I'm straight! But..there's just something about you that...fuck it." Niall pushed Liam back on the bed and crashed their lips together. He urged Liam's to move back,but the man below him was in such shock that he couldn't move, so he just lay there.

When Liam's instincts finally kicked in he shoved Niall off him and wiped his mouth, "Niall..I'm sorry, I just.. I can't return those feelings.." he guiltily looked away and clasped his shaking hands tightly together.

Niall covered the tent in his pants, his face red with embarrassment, "I gotta go Liam. I'll uh..I don't know when I'll be coming back..I need some time.." the Irish man spoke with such pain in his voice as he gathered his belonging together and walked out of Liam's apartment.

Liam Malik, officially declared himself the biggest fuck up in history in that moment.

☪ ☪☪☪

Zayn, on the other hand was with Louis in Doncaster , meeting the Tomlinson family. His husband that was sitting at home waiting for him far away from his train of thought. Louis was the only thing he cared about at the given moment, as he stared at him from across the living room as he played with his baby sister.

A smile formed on his face as Louis made his voice high pitched to speak to the infant, "You're really great with kids babe.." he said fondly and walked over to the blue-eyed boy. Zayn sat down beside him on the couch and watched closely as his rocked Gracie to sleep.

"Well, I'm the oldest so I got a lot of practice with my younger siblings," he spoke quietly , smiling widely at his boyfriend. Once the baby was asleep he walked over to the play pen and placed her in it, propping pillows around her body so she'd be more comfortable. Louis ran his fingers through his hair and blushed, "I really have enjoyed this week with you Zee, like, there's been no interruptions or drama..it's just nice."

Zayn pulled Louis down in his lap and nuzzled his nose into his neck, making the younger squeak, "I've had an amazing time with you too Louis, I wish it could always be like this.." he kissed Louis' jaw and pressed his head against the side of Louis' cheek.

Louis quirked his eyebrow, "Y'know...it can be," he leaned his cheek against Zayns' head and sighed, "Just ...leave him. You're miserable, and I love you Zayn. He's being so selfish, you deserve to be happy all the time, I can give you that."

The man let out a groan as his phone started ringing, just knowing it was Liam, "I should really take this, let him know that I'm okay. We will talk about this later on." He let Louis move off his lap before he stood up and walked upstairs. Zayn pushed the accept button, and pressed the phone to his ear.

"ZAYN!!" Liam shouted loudly through the other line.

Zayn winced and pulled the phone away from his ear, "What the fuck, Liam? I have an ear drum...well had. Now what do you need?"

"I just..sorry. I want to know when you're coming home, I miss you so much..I didn't mean what I said. I was just upset because when we had sex at your work party..you moaned Louis' name..not mine.." he said in a sad, and desperate voice.

He paused and looked down at the floor, his stomach feeling heavy with something it usuallu never had. Guilt. Zayn bit his lip, "Don't apologize Liam, it's okay...I'll be home ...first thing tomorrow morning. "

"Really?! Oh god Zee, I can't wait to see you, but I have to warn you..I am a little sick to my stomach and threw up a couple times this morning, but I don't think its anything contagious.." Liam's voice sounded so happy you could practically see his smile through the other line.

"Yeah Liam," Zayn chuckled and smiled, " I'll come home and take care you you, just stay off your feet." He leaned against the wall and balanced the phone between his ear and shoulder.

"Okay, can't wait to see you jaan...I love you," he sang into the phone and made a kiss noise.

"Bye love."

Okayy I think that ended on a good note!! Maybe Zayns realizing what a dick he is being..? Hmmm?

Tune in for the next chapters drama...uhmm the next time I update . xD

I couldn't wait...so the hold is off...xD

15+comments