Chapter 3

I'm looking for an editor..of you know anyone or are interested then dm me please! Enjoy this chapter!!!

(Not edited sorry)
-Faith xx

The truth is that Zayn didn't have to work tonight, or at all this week. He just wanted an excuse to go to Louis' house, without having to tell his husband where he was going. It was shitty yeah, but Zayn thought it was better than telling Liam he'd rather shag a man that's not him.

As he walked up to Louis apartment door, he pulled out a piece of mint gum and placed it in his mouth so he'd have fresh breath. He then pulled some cologne out of his 'work bag' and sprayed it on himself, then to top it all off, he unzipped his jacket so his chest and abdomen was showing.

Zayn knocked on Louis apartment door and leaned his weight against the door frame. When his boyfriend opened the door he smirked and bit his bottom lip sexily, "You called?"

Louis just giggled and grabbed Zayn by his shirt pulling him inside, giving him a peck on the lips. He wrapped his ams around his neck and pressed his forehead against Zayn's, "How'd you manage to get away from your dumb ass husband?"

Zayn shrugged and wrapped his arms around the smaller mans waist, "Told him I had to work and he believed me." He replied with a smirk on his face as he pushed Louis back towards the couch.

Louis fell backwards on the sofa and pulled Zayn on top of him, wrapping his legs around his waist, "Why are you even attracted to him Zayn? Like...how'd you even-why'd you marry him? Or date him.."

He placed his hands on the sides of Louis' face and sighed, "He's a really sweet guy Lou, he is. Liam would do anything for me..but um...we dated in high school, and Senior year I got him pregnant. I really didn't plan on being with him this long, but things happened and I can't bring myself to leave him. He's not really..I don't know. If I left him he would never find anyone else."

Louis frowned, "Oh...what happened to the baby?"

"He lost it," Zayn replied kissing on Louis neck softly. "I was out late one night, and I came home and found blood on the sheets and Liam sitting in the shower the water running all down him as he sat in the corner."

"Oh Zayn...I'm sorry I didn't know.."

"Eh..don't really matter," he shrugged, "Didn't really want kids with him in the first place."

Louis nodded and slid his hands up Zayn's shirt, "Can't say I blame you," he chuckled and tilted his head back, closing his eyes softly.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Louis collapsed on top of Zayn breathing heavily, a smile on his face, "That was amazing."

"Best f*ck I've ever had," agreed Zayn as he raked his hands down Louis' sweaty body. He kissed his shoulder and let the man roll off his body, and onto the opposite side of the bed, "You're pretty rough Lou..I think it's sexy.." He laughed and laced their fingers together.

Louis blushed and scooted closer cuddling into his side, "Glad I could do something for you, considering you get nothing from your stupid husband.."

"Hey..let's stop talking about him okay? I love him, and it's not right to back stab him," Zayn defended, feeling slightly guilty that he talked about Liam before.

Sighing Louis nodded, "Yeah, you're right. He seems nice I guess, just. . .annoying."

"I won't deny that, because that'd make me a lair," he said pulling the sheets over their waists, "I gotta be outta here soon though, if I'm not back by a certain time Liam will flip his shit and call the police trying to file a missing report...his anxiety is hard to deal with, especially for me."

Louis scoffed and leaned his head on Zayn's chest, "I don't care what happened before Zayn, you should've just left him, it wouldn't have been your problem," he looked up and bit his lip, "But yeah I have to be at Uni early anyways. You should come over again sometime."

"You bet I will...I would have you over at mine, but you know.." Zayn spoke in an annoyed tone as he rolled his eyes, "I better leave if I want to make it back in time for Liam."

Louis nodded and rolled over on his side, "See you later Zayn, let's go on a date by ourselves sometime yeah?"

He mumbled a 'yes' and rolled out of bed, pulling his pants on, "Sleep tight babe, be careful on your way to school."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

When Zayn arrived home all the lights were off in the house, except for the lamp that illuminated the bedroom, meaning that Liam mostly didn't sleep and waited up for him. He sighed and shook his head slipping his shoes off and locking the door behind him.

Liam blinked a few times trying to keep his eyes open, desperately wanting to see Zayn when he got in from work. When he heard the front door open and close he jumped out of the bed and ran into the living room, finding his husband taking his shoes off, "Hey Baby, I missed you."

Zayn put a small smile on his face and walked over to Liam, kissing his nose, "Me too, thought a-is that my shirt?" He asked as he looked down at Liam, who had on a red shirt with Zayn's favorite band on it.

The man blushed and nodded, "I missed cuddling with you so I put it on so it'd be the same right? Plus it s-"

"Take it off.."

The color drained from Liam's face, "I'm sorry Zayn I didn't think you'd mind if I wore it..." He spoke apologetically. His shaky hands grabbed the hem of the shirt you pull it over his head, but his hands were replaced by Zayn's rough ones who jerked it over his head, making him yelp.

"This is my favorite shirt," groaned Zayn as he looked at the stretched material in his hands, "You stretched it out Liam, damn...me and you aren't the same size, I'm thin and you're...you're...husky." He sighed and shoved the shirt against Liam's chest, "Keep it, you ruined it."

Liam held the shirt to his chest and bit his lip shamefully, "I'm sorry Zayn..I should've thought before I put on your shirt. I can be so stupid.."

"Yeah, you can," Zayn agreed dryly as he averted his eyes from Liam, "I'm tired, so I'm going to bed..please don't join me, I'm pissed at you."

He frowned deeply and dropped the shirt to the floor, tears welling up in his eyes, "I can get you another shirt baby, just like it..please let me sleep with you I've missed you so much..it seems like we barely talk anymore since you've been seeing Louis and I just-I just want to talk to my husband."

Zayn glared at Liam and crossed his arms over his chest, "Don't blame this on Louis, none of this is his fault. If anything it's yours. Being too damn clingy all the time, I mean damn..depression or not Liam I need my space, without your whiny ass bugging me every three minutes."

Liam gave Zayn a wounded look and nodded, "I'm sorry Zayn, you're right..I'll give you your space. How about while you sleep I make you breakfast in bed to make up for it?" He offered.

"That's the last thing you need to do is make food, why don't you go for a walk or something?" He said patting Liam's bare shoulder then proceeding to walk to their bedroom.

Liam crossed his arms over his stomach insecurely and stared at the floor for a moment then decided he would take up Zayn's offer to go for a walk, he could use it. He felt like he wasn't good enough for his husband, who was the picture of perfection. Liam wanted to change for Zayn and make himself better do things could be like they were.

Liam would do anything for Zayn. But would Zayn do the same for Liam?

That was wayy over due, anyways I'm sick and sorry it's short. Goodbye. Xxx

6+comments