My Husbands Boyfriend

This fan fiction will be Zouiam, so it is kinda like an OT3 relationship, but not really. The pairings are basically Zayn/Liam and Louis/Zayn, I just found it easier to put Zouiam.

In this fan fiction their will be mentions of pologomy and hints of religion, and they might not be entirely accurate, so if I am wrong please correct me, I dont  want to be disrespectful towards any religion. :)

This will be really angsty on Zayn/Liam as the story gets further in, so go ahead and get your tissue boxes.

Anyways...I am going to plan out an updating schedule for my stories so the updates will be more consistent. At the moment, I am on homebound so that is why I am lacking my updates will TeachersPet. That one will hopefully be updated soon.

Now that I have all of that covered here is the description for this story. :D

-Faith

Love between two people is a wonderful thing. When you're really in love with someone you ask them to marry you, and if they are ready for that step they say yes. After that usually comes buying a house together, and starting a family. For some it comes easy, and for others it can be difficult.Sometimes love can be shared between multiple people; this would be known as pologamy. It is not very common that you see a poloygamous family, in America, but it's even more uncommon for the family to be a homosexual polygumous family.

 When Zayn tells his husband, Liam, that he wants to try pologamy he is confused, wondering why Zayn would want another man in his life. Hesitantly, Liam agrees to let his husband take on this life, with certain conditions though. The conditions being, the second husband, and or boyfriend had to know about Liam, and had to live in a house sperate from theirs. Aslo, Zayn had to spend equal time with each of the two people , so no one is left out. Simple right?

 That's what Zayn thought too.