Chapter 5

Heyyyyy, I've been updating a lot I think. :D on this one at least...lol. XD I'll get Teachers Pet updated soon, but for now I'm focusing on this one. :) Hopefully this'll be a little happier than usual? Idek, my moods tend to change.

Anyways ...this leaves off from the last chapter, not the flash backs though, just so you all won't get confused. :D

-Faith xx

Liam couldn't bare to look at his reflection anymore, he didn't like the memories the scars on his body brought. He picked up a shirt from the floor and tugged it over his body, wanting to spare Zayn a gruesome sight for when he wakes up. Walking slowly over to the bed, he crawled under the covers and scooted closer to his husband.

He slowly wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist and pulled him close into his chest, "I love you so much, even though you hurt me," Liam mumbled into his warm skin. His lips lingered against Zayn's tattoo on the back of his neck, and trailed down his spine.

Liam moved his hand down to Zayn's and linked their hands together, clasping his around the others tightly. These were things Liam could only do while Zayn was asleep, he knew if he tried this whilst Zayn was awake, he'd jerk back. A sigh fell from his lips when his husband backed up closer into his chest, making their bodies look formed together.

"I wish we were always like this Zee," he whispered into his ear. Liam buried his nose into the crook of Zayn's neck and spoke again, "I'm sorry your life didn't turn out the way you wanted it to be. You probably never pictured yourself being married to someone like me yeah?" He paused and watched the way Zayn's lips twitched, almost like he was talking in his sleep.

"It's crazy that I'm talking to you when you're asleep, there's no point honestly," Liam mumbled, playing with the tips of Zayn's fingers, "But this is the only time I can admire how beautiful you are and how lucky I am to have you. I'm so lucky to wake up to you every morning..that's why..I let you..see other people. I get so hurt by it, and jealous, but I know I'm not enough for you, I took away your life when I got pregnant. I can give you my life Zayn, because you are my life."

Liam's cheeks were wet with tears, he didn't even bother to wipe them away. They burned as they rolled down, making his skin raw, "I wish you looked at me the way I look at you. But..when I change, hopefully you'll look at me like that, like I matter to you-like I'm not a burden." He closed his eyes and smiled softly when Zayn snuggled closer.

"Goodnight Zee, I love you."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Zayn was woken up by the sun shining brightly through the curtains, the sun rays warming his face up. He squinted his eyes and let them adjust to the lighting before he opened them completely. At first he was confused as to why he couldn't get up, but then he looked down and saw Liam's arms latched around his waist.

He sighed and laid back down, placing his hands on top of Liam's. Zayn never realized how much larger they were, but they were so gentle too. The man turned around so he was facing Liam, silently wishing he won't wake up. He wrapped his arms around his husbands neck and snuggled closer to his body, "I'm sorry I'm such an asshole to you Liam. You don't deserve that.."

Zayn's eyes trailed down Liam's neck, he smiled softly when he saw the small birth mark above his collar bone. He didn't understand why Liam hated it so much, Zayn thought it was one of the cutest things about him.

Cute. That's how he would describe Liam. His eyes that resembled a small puppies, because of how innocent and soft they were, his timid smile that got so much bigger when he laughed, making the crinkles by his eyes appear, down to his white slippers that he wears around the house. Nothing really sexy about him, he was just cute and adorable Liam.