Chapter Thirteen

Here's the daily update. :D

-Faith

Zayn stood outside the bathroom door, ear pressed to the oak wood surface. His blood was boiling under his skin, he could practically feel the steam blowing out his ears as he heard Liam laugh as Niall sang off key. Zayn had a vice grip on the door knob, his whole body shaking as he fought back the urge not to bust the door down and beat the living daylights out of Niall.

That's his Liam in there, naked with another man. He gritted his teeth as images of Niall fucking his husband against the shower wall clouded his mind. Zayn closed his hazel eyes, taking deep breaths, counting to ten, trying to calm himself down.

Zayn may not show Liam he loves him very much, he may hit him, yell at him , and call him foul names, but he does love Liam more than anyone can imagine. He just has a fucked up way of showing it. Releasing his grip on the door knob he walked over to his and Liam's bed, sitting on the edge of it, staring at the white bathroom door, waiting- just waiting for the two men to walk out.

He ran his hands through his gelled hair and let out a frustrated groan. Just before he arrived home him and Louis got into a fight about Liam. The younger boy was just begging Zayn to kick Liam out, so they could have more space for their children. But, of course, Zayn declined the offer immediately, with out a second thought. Louis didn't like it when he didn't get his way, but he'd just have to face the fact that Liam was here first, and he couldn't just put him out on the streets, especially him being six months pregnant.

These mornings events Zayn regretted so much. When he saw that look in Liam's eyes , he couldn't get it out of his head, it's forever engraved in his memory. He could hear the pain in Liam's voice, the way he flinched back like he was terrified, absolutely gutted Zayn.

Zayn's head snapped up when he heard the bathroom door open, Liam emerging from behind it, wearing Zayn's black robe. He couldn't help but smile at that. Then he remembered the situation at hand, his husband was showering, with another man. A scowl appeared on his face as he walked over to Liam, placing his hands on his stomach, "Did that son of a bitch touch you?" He asked, pulling Liam close to him.

Liam's eyes widened and he gulped, not knowing what to say. He was surprised Zayn was even here, swallowing thickly he replied,  "N-No Baby, I promise, he did nothing..please don't get ma-mad , he was only helping me wa-wash.." Liam said bringing his shaky hands up to cup Zayn's face. He was scared that Zayn was going to lash out and hit him, so he was careful with his words.

Niall walked out soon after, stopping in his tracks as he spotted the two men. He bit his lip , holding the towel that was wrapped around his waist, trying to sneak back into the bathroom and possibly climb out the window. But , to his unfortunate luck, he caught eye contact with Zayn. He squealed when the man stepped away from Liam charging towards him. Niall ducked underneath Zayn and dived for the bed, ripping the lamp from its socket, "Stay back!" He yelled, holding the end of the lamp towards Zayn as he tried to come at him again.

Zayn rolled his eyes and grabbed Niall's ankles, pulling his feet out from under him, making the Irish man fall off the bed and into the floor with a 'thud.' Liam watched in horror as Zayn straddled Niall's waist throwing punches at him, shouting cuss words at spitting in his face.

Zayn may appear to be lanky and have no muscle, but that, was a complete lie. He was very strong, despite his petite figure he could pack a punch- Liam could vouch for that. He kept on pounding his fist into Niall's face and stomach. Eventually Niall had Zayn pinned down, throwing punches at his face. Then it was Niall pinned down again, and it went on like this for five minutes till Liam, being six months pregnant finally pulled them apart.

Liam panted , clutching his stomach, "S-Seriously guys..please ...s-stop ," he pleaded, wedging himself in between the two men. In the movies the girls loved it when to guys fought over them, but Liam absolutely hated it. He didn't want to see two people he cared a lot for get hurt.

Zayn wiped the blood off his lip and shot daggers at Niall, "You fucker, taking advantage of my husband like that! Who the hell do you think you are!?"

Niall scoffed, holding his bleeding nose, "Who am I? I don't think you have the right to call Liam tour husband, considering the fact that you toss him around like a rag doll and treat him like a pile of horse shit!" He shouted back at the black haired man.

Liam stood looking at his feet, feeling ashamed of himself. Tears streaming down his face. Zayn got in Niall's face, his vein popping out of his neck from anger, "You don't know a damn thing..I suggest you leave before I throw you out the fucking door like the trash you are!" He shoved at Niall's shoulder.

Niall swatted his hand away and laughed bitterly, "I know more than you think buddy," he looked over at Liam and shook his head, "When he calls me crying, wondering why his husband doesn't want him anymore, I'm going to see what the fuck is going on! Then another time he calls me, balling his eyes out because you hit him! You're the piece of trash here. " Niall said gathering his things. He turned around and looked at Liam , "I know you'll take his side, so I'm not even going to ask you to take up for me."

Liam watched as Niall walked out of his house, and probably out of his life for good. He tried to push that thought away though. Liam felt like a terrible friend for causing all this drama that Niall didn't deserve. He should've took his feelings more into consideration.

Liam walked over to Zayn slowly, examining the gashes on his face. He sighed heavily and frowned , using the pad of his thumb to wipe away the blood above his eyebrow, "What has happened to you Z-Zayn?" Liam asked carefully, trying not to make direct eye contact.

Zayn winced jerking back from Liam's touch, "Are you fucking st-" he stopped himself from insulting Liam and let Niall's words sink into his head. He smiled at him weakly and shrugged in response to Liam's question, he honestly didn't know himself. One day he just woke up an asshole and he's been that way since.

Liam cupped Zayn's jaw, "Its okay..I still love you, even though ..you don't love me, " he said , leading Zayn into the bathroom so he could clean his cuts. He placed disinfectant on the gashes and bandaged them up, before continuing, "I know I'm not as good looking as I used to be, in fact, I may be ugly. I might not be as in shape as I used to be, or have as much hair, but one thing I'm sure of is my love has never lessened for you. Each day it grows stronger, no matter how much you hurt me, I'll always love you." Liam whispered , running his shaking hand through his husbands hair.

Zayn sat there in shock, not really knowing how to respond. So he just pulled Liam in for a kiss, a passionate one, this kiss had love and desire in it. He gently pushed Liam up against the bathroom sink, his hands rubbing at his baby bump. Their lips moved in sync, tongues rubbing against each other's. They parted, after about two minutes needing air, "I'm going to love you like I loved you when we were eighteen . I'm going to make up for all those years I treated you like shit."

+30 comments