Chapter Seven (Part 2)

Hello, I'm extremely sorry for my lack of updates...I feel terrible. I've just been busy with a lot of things, but I think now my schedule is clear... :D ..anyways what you've all been waiting for...ZIAM SMUT!

-Faith xx

Liam's heart felt like a brick was weighing it down to his stomach. He felt that at any moment he would probably throw up everywhere. Anxiety was wracking his body , as his hands started to shake at a rapid pace.

The man was put under the illusion that their marriage was getting better. He thought he and Zayn were going back to the way they used to be. Oh, but he was so wrong.

Zayn put on a different persona when he was out, where there are good-looking people around. And if Liam was with him, he would claim him as his friend, not husband or lover. Clenching the bathroom sink as if he'd fall over if he didn't , Liam bit his lip, letting tears slip out of his mask.

Slowly he slipped the mask off , and set it on the vanity, his reflection staring at him as he did so. Liam felt and looked so pathetic, now he knew why Zayn kept his distance from him. He was weak, so weak and pathetic, he was like a child , with an adult body.

He used the palm of his hand to wipe away his tears and closed his eyes, not wanting to look at himself. Liam didn't like what he saw. Neither did Zayn.

When the bathroom door opened, Liam tensed up and hastily put his mask back on, so the stranger wouldn't see his red and puffy face. He turned around and smiled, noticing it was Zayn , his face dropped, "Hey Baby," he whispered and bit his lip.

Zayn hiccuped and smiled cheekily, "H-Helloo ," he stumbled over to Liam and fell into his broad chest. He looked up at him with a stupid smile on his face.

Liam , instantly forgot about what happened and held Zayn in his arms, "Damn it Zee, I told you not to drink too much, " he spoke fondly and pushed the other mans mask up. He hazel eyes were glossy, and pupils dilated wide, so this was more that just being buzzed.

Zayn just giggled and slung his arms around Liam's neck , standing on his tiptoes so their noses were barely touching, , "Loosen up Liiiiiiiam, have some fun," he bit his lip and placed his hand on Liam's crotch, rubbing it in a circular motion.

Liam's lips parted open as he let out a shaky breath, "Zayn.." His voice heavy with desire, "What..are you doing?"