Chapter Fifteen

Hello, I am happy to tell you that I am PLANNING on making a sequel when this book is done. I plan on making at least two more chapters for this one. Would you read the sequel if I made one?

Also ..at the end of this book I am going to do a character ask! So inbox me some questions you have for the characters!

And one more thing...I would like you all to vote for which ships you would like to see prevail

Ziam
Niam
Narry
(Zouis will always sorta be in the background ...)
Okay, that's all. :) enjoy the daily update.

Faith

Zayn groaned as the sunlight shown through the curtains, waking him up. He shielded his eyes and sat up, wincing at his pounding head. Zayn reached for the night stand, hoping to find aspirins and cold water waiting for him, but there was nothing. Furrowing his brows Zayn looked around the room, usually when Zayn drank a lot Liam would get medicine ready for him, knowing he'd have a hang over.

Glancing over beside him, he grimaced when he saw Louis. He gently shook the boy awake and rolled his eyes when he refused to get up. Zayn really did love Louis at first, but , now he couldn't stand him. Louis just became a whiny bitch, but, Zayn craved him, he loved how submissive Louis. was.Everyone has bad habits, and Louis just happened to be Zayn's.

Zayn got out of the bed, pulling on a pair of boxers that were laying on the floor. He sighed holding his head as he walked down through the house calling Liam's name. When Liam did answer Zayn began to get frustrated, he stormed into the guest bedroom and kicked open the door, "Liam da- " his hazel eyes widened when he saw the room was completely empty.

He dropped to his knees, covering his mouth with his shaky hand. Zayn must've fucked up bad last night, to make Liam leave. He looked down at his swollen knuckles and gasped, feeling remorse, although he didn't remember hitting Liam.

Zayn stood up, his fists clenching and unclenching, he stormed back in to his room and grabbed Louis' feet , pulling him roughly off the bed, "Wake up!" He shouted, pinching the boys cheeks.

Louis winced and slapped Zayn's hands away, "What the hell is up with you?" He asked rubbing his sore cheeks. He looked up at Zayn, blue eyes widening when he saw how angry he was, "You should be happy..that lame excuse for a man is gone.."

Zayn grabbed Louis shoulders and shook him, "You selfish bastard! Do you not get that I still love him! It's your fault that I was mean to him! You manipulated me!"

Louis hair fell in front of his eyes, he turned his face away, "Don't you dare touch me like this," he said yanking Zayn's arms off him. He crossed his arms over his chest, huffing, "Just because your punching bag left doesn't make me your new one."

Zayn's hazel eyes softened, he shook his head , "Fuck, Lou, I'm sorry I -I just..he ..."

"Don't worry about him Zayn, you'll be fine without him..you have me and the twins," he smiled wide and pointed down to his stomach, placing Zayn's hand on the small bump.

Although, Zayn wasn't completely happy, this could do him for now; until his Liam came back. Part of him didn't want him to though, he didn't want to hurt him anymore, he knew that it was time to just let Liam go.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Liam sat by the window, watching the work pass by. He didn't know how he could feel so much pain, but also be numb at the same time. His brown eyes were blood shot from lack of sleep and crying. Liam just wanted Zayn to come hold him, tell him that everything would be okay. But, he never did.

A part of Liam thinks Zayn never loved him, he just used him when it was convenient. Their love story really wasn't all that special, in fact it was worse than their falling apart. Liam didn't like to talk about it much, it hurt him.

He sighed heavily, looking down at his stomach that had a growing baby boy inside it. Liam smiled sadly, rubbing it, he hopes it has Zayn's eyes. Zayn always had the prettiest eyes, that is until he turned cold. The twinkle in his eyes died out, and he started to become , some one else, a complete stranger. That's when every thing went to shit, Liam thinks.

He also hoped it had Zayn's nose, lips, and skin tone. Pretty much he just wanted his child to look like Zayn. Zayn is beautiful, and he wants his kid to be happy with the way he looks. Liam doesn't want his child to look like him, he doesn't want his child to get picked on because he has a big nose, and forehead. He doesn't want his child to be weak and pathetic like him.

Liam's hands were trembling worse than usual. He thinks they tremble because an earthquake is happening inside of him and everything is falling apart. He bites his lip as he clings onto the hope that Zayn will want him back.

Maybe if he tried harder. Ate less, and worked out more that Zayn would think he is sexy. Maybe if he got a nose job, and kept his hair curly, that Zayn would think he's attractive and not a 'big nosed freak'. Maybe if he was into kinky things Zayn would've had sex with him more instead of other people.

Liam wondered if he would be better off dead. He can't do anything right anyways. He's just a burden. His child probably won't love him, Zayn doesn't love him, his family hates him.

Liam hears Niall come in to where he was sitting. He doesn't move though, he sits as still as a rock. He hears Niall speak , but he can't process the words.

Niall frowns and pressed a cold rag to Liam's forehead, "You're burning up Li, " he whispered. He looked down at Liam's swollen wrist that was twisted around, he looked at the cuts that scattered his arms and thighs. Niall looked at the bruises littered across Liam's face. He still thinks he's beautiful though, "You're beautiful to me Liam."

Liam swallows, looking at Niall. He knows Niall is only saying that to make him feel better. Niall could never think he was actually beautiful. His brown eyes meet Niall's blue ones, his breath catches in his throat, "I'm the farthest thing from beautiful.." He whispers looking away shamefully as his friend runs his fingers across his self inflicted wounds.

Niall sighs, "You're right," he leans in closely to Liam's face, "You're so much more then that, I can't find a word to describe what you are..beautiful just doesn't do it."

For the first time in a while, Liam smiled. Not one of those fake smiles that you put on for show. No. A real one.

Sorry this sucked..it was a filler.

+40 comments