Chapter Twelve

Here's the daily update! Enjoy!

Also..what else would you like to see happen in this??
Please comment or message me! It helps !

Faith

Niall watched as Liam watched the movie, with a bucket of ice cream in his hand, tears streaming down as face as Hatchi's owner died. He didn't understand why or how, someone could hate this man. Liam was practically a puppy.

Niall scooted closer to Liam, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. This is how it should be, Niall thought , smiling to himself. He thought his heart was going to beat out of his chest when Liam laid his head on his shoulder, sniffling and mumbling how sad the movie was. Niall just laughed at Liam, running his fingers through his brown hair, "You chose this movie Liam, we've watched it three times," he stated.

Liam looked up at Niall, pouting , his bottom lip coated with white ice cream, "I know..but I just..it's a good movie..and the dog is cute .." He said tracing circular patterns into Niall's chest.

Niall's eyes trailed down to Liam's pouted lips, that were stained with vanilla ice cream, he swallowed thickly, wanting so bad to kiss them. A sigh fell from his lips, "Liam don't look at me like that...it's..so hard..not to kiss you when you do that."

"What do you mean Niall? I'm just pouting because this movie is..so sad," Liam said laying his head down on Niall's lap, rubbing his baby bump.

He shook his head, "I'm just playing Liam," Niall laughed nervously, looking down at the man that lay sprawled out on his lap. Niall placed his hand on Liam's stomach, smiling when the baby kicked. I love you so much..god why can't you love me? Niall thought as he looked into Liam's soft brown eyes.

"But I do love you Nini," Liam said poking Niall's cheek.

Niall's eyes widened and he shook his head, "Fuck..I didn't mean to say that out loud.." He bit his lip, "No , I mean.. Love Love."

"Oh...OH ," Liam said, realization slapping him in the face. He gulped, raising up from Niall's lap. Liam looked into his blue eyes to see if he was lying and gasped.

Liam thought Niall would've already gotten over him by now, but he hadn't. It shocked Liam to think that his best mate could be in love with him. He bit his lip. Liam always thought Niall was attractive, but he never really, liked him more than a friend.

Niall laughed sadly scratching the back of his neck, "Y-Yeah..I've loved you ever since we were eighteen ..I just...I know how much you love Zayn, but I hate the way he treats you," he placed his hands on Liam's back, "Why doesn't he see how lucky he is? How can he not see how beautiful you are ..I -Fuck." Niall's blue eyes spilled over with tears as he clung to Liam, "You have no idea..how much I want you to be mine. How much I want to make love to you, how much you mean to me."

Liam stood still, watching his best mate fall apart , and confess his undying love for him. Beautiful, the word kept ringing in his head. He hadn't been called that in so long , and it felt nice , so nice .

Niall wiped his tears away and smiled softly, "If you just give me a chance.." He breathed, "I could give you the world.." He stood up, wrapping his arms around Liam's waist.

Liam looked away shyly. He knew he didn't love Niall the way Niall did him , but , he could at least do something to make Niall happy, and also maybe get back at Zayn? He thought maybe all Niall needs is some closer.

Liam wrapped his arms around Niall's neck and sighed heavily, "I'll let you kiss me..and maybe ..you can't have sex with me, but you can touch me..."

Niall shook his head, "No, I can't take advantage of you like that," he sighed closing his eyes, "If I do anything like that to you, I want you to love me..and not just because you feel obligated to."

Liam smiled softly, cupping Niall's cheek, "Then at least take a shower with me..I'm kinda messy from all the soup I had to clean up...and it's hard for me to wash myself.."

Niall swallowed thickly and agreed. He let Liam lead him into the bathroom. Once they were in there he stared at his feet awkwardly, "I have to confess something," he muttered.

Liam turned on the water and looked at Niall, "What's that?"

"I'm a virgin," he said embarrassed, "I know it's fucking sad, but I always imagined my first time being..with you. And I know this is so disrespectful , but ...I get off to the thought of you."

Liam blushed deeply. He felt bad that he couldn't return Niall's love, but he was flattered. He didn't say anything as he walked over to Niall and pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth, "Undress me."

Niall's breath hitched, he nodded his head, bringing his hands slowly to the hem of Liam's shirt, pulling it over his head. He went lower, taking Liam's sweat pants and underwear off slowly. Niall couldn't help but press a kiss to Liam's swollen stomach.

The two showered together for thirty minutes. They washed each other's bodies, and sang their favorite songs to each other. In that moment, Niall realized it was okay that Liam didn't love him back, he had him as a friend and that was all he needed.

The peace didn't last long though. Little did the two men know that Zayn had come back, without Louis. They also didn't know he was standing right outside the bathroom door, listening to them.

A little shorter than usual...but here yah know..

+20 comments