Chapter Nine

As promised, here's chapter nine. ;)

Zayn walked into the house Liam and him shared and set his bags down beside the door. The week he spent and Doncaster was so relaxing and great, his wishes he could move there; He and Louis of corse.

Sighing, Zayn toed off his shoes and walked into their bedroom, finding Liam asleep on his side, cradling his pillow. His heart clenched at the sight of this, Liam always did this when he was gone for a week or longer, pretending the pillow was Zayn.

He stared at Liam for a moment, wondering when the last time he actually held Liam was, it had been so long he couldn't remember. Zayn could vaguely remember the last time they had sex, and even then Louis was on his mind. The man walked over to the bed and kneeled down in front of it, carefully bringing his hand up to Liam's face to brush the hair out of his eyes.

Liam squirmed underneath his touch, eyes fluttering open. He squinted slightly, letting his eyes adjust to the lighting, "Mm..Zaynie?" He mumbled , a huge smile appearing on his face when he saw his husband in front of him.

Zayn nodded his head, his thumb caressing Liam's cheek, "Yeah , it's me babe, I'm home," he whispered , pressing a kiss to Liam's forehead. He pulled away quickly, "Jesus Liam! You're burning up.." He gasped hopping up from his spot in the floor, dashing into the bathroom to get a rag.

He came back and sat the the edge of the bed, dabbing Liam's skin with the cool cloth, "Fuck Liam...I'm sorry, if I known you were this sick I would have never left.." Zayn said sighing frustratedly.

Liam sat up in the bed and pouted, "Don't apologize, seriously, you didn't know..its, it's my fault," said Liam, smiling tiredly . He buried his face into Zayn's neck , nuzzling his nose into his warm skin. He could see the hickeys and scratches all over the back of Zayn's neck, but he tried to ignore that, no matter how much it hurt him.

Zayn snaked his arms around Liam's waist and held him, pulling him closer, "Liam.." He breathed , closing his eyes tightly. His fingers pulled at Liam's fabric, "I need to tell you something.."

Liam pulled away from their small embrace and leaned his forehead against Zayn's, "I have to tell you something too," he smiled sheepishly, "But you go first."

"Well...I know I said Louis and I weren't having sex..but, as you probably know, we've been doing it a lot," he spoke, his voice wavering off, "When we were in Doncaster, I didn't use a condom..and Louis..he's pregnant," Zayn smiled wide, forgetting that he just told his husband that he got another man pregnant.

Liam's smile fell, he felt his heart drop to his stomach and shatter. His throat was closing up and he shut his eyes. He knew he should try to be happy for Zayn, he always wanted kids, and with him Zayn couldn't have that. At least not until now.

Liam smiled tightly, "That's..that's great Zayn, I'm really happy for you," he looked down at his lap.

Zayn pressed a kiss to Liam's cheek and laughed, "Thanks baby! It's okay, you can watch the baby sometime too! You can even pretend it's yours.."

His bottom lip trembled at the words Zayn spoke to him, "Yeah..yeah , I guess," Liam whispered , his fists clenching and unclenching. His brown eyes welled up with tears, "I was uh..going to tell you, I've been taking fertility drugs for a few months..and that night at the party.." He trailed off, averting his eyes from Zayn.

Zayn's eyes widened, and he got off the bed, "You can't tell me you're fucking pregnant Liam!" He shouted at the man, making him flinch. Zayn ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head, "Are you really that dumb!? You're just going to kill this one like you did all the others!"

Liam choked out a sob as he covered his mouth with his hand, letting tears spill out of his eyes. He looked up at Zayn with a wounded expression and shook his head, "I-It's not my fault baby, pl-please don't be mad.." He cried, burying his face into his hands.

Zayn was frustrated, he couldn't believe Liam got pregnant again, knowing he'd just loose the baby. What made him even more angry was the fact that Louis just became pregnant, and now Liam drops the bomb. Talk about an attention whore.

He shot Liam a glare and rubbed his temples, getting a headache from his husbands crying, "Just..shut the hell up!"

Liam bit his trembling lip, holding in the sobs that wanted to escape the back of his throat. He looked up at Zayn through his wet lashes , "Don't b-be mad. Zayn.. I love you.."

Rolling his eyes Zayn shoved Liam down on the bed, straddling his waist, "Stop crying," he demanded roughly wiping his tears away. Zayn placed his hand over Liam's mouth and gave him a death glare, "You look so ugly when you cry, always have," Zayn sneered, raising his hand up to slap Liam across his face.

When Zayn's hand came in contact with his cheek his eyes widened, he stared at his husband shocked. Zayn had never hit Liam before, he never even offered, "Z-Zayn," whimpered Liam, his hands flying up to where Zayn's hand landed.

Zayn was shocked with himself too, he stared down at his husband. He climbed off him and stared down at his hands. He felt sick , disgusted by the fact that he just struck his own husband, but, what scared him even more was ho good it felt, "Go make something to eat Liam...I'm having Louis over for dinner," he muttered, glancing at him over his shoulder, "Now!"

Liam scrambled off the bed, dizzy from being sick, and stumbled into the kitchen. He could still feel the sting of Zayn's hand against his face, shock still present in his body.

This wouldn't be the last time Zayn would hit him.

Wow..Zayn..bi-polar much?

+12 comments

-Faith