Chapter Two

Hey y'all I had this wrote already, but Wattpad decided to be a butt and delete it. ._. Anyways..here's chapter two. XD

-Faith xx

After the three men met at the café and had a little chat (Louis and Zayn did most of the talking, seeing as every time Liam tried to speak he'd be drown out by Louis) they decided to go to the park and have a small picnic nearby the pond. Zayn and Louis walked ahead of Liam, holding hands and talking like two teenagers that just found out they both shared a crush on each other.

Liam had a frown on his face as he walked behind the two of them, a picnic basket in his hand, wishing it was Zayn's hand instead. He stared at their hands that were laced tightly together, and tried to block out their laughter. Liam urged his legs to walk fast so he could keep up with them and join in their conversation and maybe even hold Zayn's free hand with his, "Wait up a sec Zee!" called Liam who switched the basket of food in his other hand and caught up with the two.

"Watcha' need Liam? Me and Lou are trying to talk," Zayn spoke in an almost annoyed manner, and gave Liam one of those 'are you serious ' expressions.

"Oh..uhmm, I wanted to talk with you guys," he said giving Zayn a toothy grin to hide the hurt in his brown eyes. Liam's hand reached out for Zayn's and he linked their hands together, "I wanted to hold your hand too."

Zayn looked down at his husbands trembling fingers and sighed, "You can hold my hand on the way back home, for now I'm holding Louis." He said gently pulling his hand out of Liam's loose grasp.

Liam bit his lip and nodded, "Okay Zayn," he spoke quietly and gave him a tight smile.

As they got closer to the park, Liam noticed the awkward silence that had crept up on them and decided to spark up a conversation, "So, Louis..how old are you?"

Louis raised his eyebrow and looked at Liam, "I just turned twenty, can't say the same for you can I?" He snorted and brushed his fringe out of his eyes.

Liam chuckled nervously and said, "I guess not." He didn't realize Louis was that much younger than him, almost a ten year age difference. Zayn was a year younger than him, and looked a whole lot better than he did, so it makes sense he would choose someone like Louis.

Zayn looked between the two of them and pulled Louis closer to his side, "Liam, don't be so uptight, let loose a little babe," he said nudging the mans side with his elbow.

Liam looked at Zayn in dismay and titled his head to the side, brows furrowed together, "I'm not being uptight Zee. . .I'm just trying to make conversation," he defended. He smiled and looked to the ground as they walked down the pathway to the pond, "You know I get nervous around new people Zayn, I'm sorry."

Zayn didn't say anything as he chased Louis to the pound, leaving Liam behind yet again. He tackled Louis to the ground and kissed his face all over, making Liam's heart tighten in his chest.

Dragging himself over to them, Liam set the picnic basket down and took a seat beside it, picking at the grass. He glanced at the two and noticed they were staring fondly in each other's eyes, "Hey guys why don't we um..eat the sandwiches before they get hot?" offered Liam as he opened the basket, revealing three six inch subs.

Louis smiled at Zayn and placed a kiss on the base of his throat before wriggling out from underneath him, "C'mon Zayn, I gotta' get back to class after we eat," he and Zayn crawled over to Liam and sat across from him.

"Zayn I got our favorite," spoke Liam in an excited tone as he pulled out his sub and Zayn's handing it to his husband.

"Thanks babe," Zayn said as he unwrapped his, taking a bite of it and moaning at the taste. He turned to Louis and placed his hand on his inner thigh, rubbing it gently, "Louis, here is studying to be a Marine Biologist, he's pretty smart."