**IMPORTANT INFO**

Ok, hi I'm here again.

Heres some important info:

-Where the chapter name goes in the beginning, is going to be the number followed by the POV for most of the chapter. If it changes to much to tell, I'll put multiple.

-So, in this story, because it starts off in 2024, (so all of the 2nd gen are in/finished with Hogwarts) they're obviously going to have different spells.

So, here's a list of all the spells I have used in the story. Check here for new ones if you don't understand a spell. Comment/inbox me if you have further questions.

and this is just for fun, because I like creating words. I'm a bit crazy like that.

Anyways, here you go!

Stupeferus -- similar to Stupefy, but knocks victim out, almost like a coma, and has no reverse spell. While saying the incantation, you have to think of how long you want your opponent in this state. It also has to be very specific, like exactly 5 minutes or exactly 7 months, for example.

Patronium -- almost like a combination of a talking patronus and talking through the floo network. One person could send the light to another and can talk, but not able to see or hear the person they sent it too, unless they use the spell at the light. Then you can talk face to face like the floo network, but there is no need for a fireplace. Or floo powder.