Chapter 9

Rowena Boil.

The girl that hunted my dreams for years.

The person who tormented me through my whole high school experience.

Rowena Boil.

The person that was standing in front of me only days after Emily's wedding.

In a school that was in complete lockdown because the Mists of Time had surrounded the school.

She had a smug look to her.

"Well, well, well what do we have here."

I stayed in my place in the corridor. I sneered at her "I didn't think you would show up here again."

My hands balled into a fist as I clenched my teeth. The anger for this person boiling.

"You're nothing but filth." I took a deep breath "aw to scared to talk. See nothing has changed then. Such a shame" the woman turned her back to me and started walking away.

"ROWENA BOIL!" I yelled wand pointed at her. The smirk on her face fell when she saw it.

"What are you doing?" she asked but I didn't answer her.

"For years I put up with year bullshit. Suffered because of the things you did. You made sure I was scared enough not to go to a teacher" I began "tell me why I shouldn't use this wand on you?"

The woman paled "its against the witches code for us to have a wand" I laughed and snarled at her "I don't follow the witched code remember. I'm not a real witch, you've reminded me that time and time again so how is it possible for you to forget."

I took a step forward.

"Are you just a coward that had to lock someone up and leave them half dead with those friends of yours. Just so that you felt good about yourself. Pretend to be a good little girl, the star of the school." Rowena bit her lip.

"Why don't you tell everyone... no show everyone who you really are."

There was a crowd around them, most of them guests from the wedding. But she didn't back down. She was in charge this time.

"Your insane." Rowena tried.

"It's not me that needs to be locked up. You must be losing your mind and accusing others of things that aren't true." I laughed.

"Perhaps the marks on my body will prove it." Rowena gulped and you could tell she was now scared. Good she deserves everything that's thrown at her.

"At least I have a place in this world. Your kind doesn't belong here, it's filthy." She yelled back.

"I can't help where I come from."

It was her turn to laugh.

"I'm not talking about your blood. You're a baty girl and it's disgusting."

My hand trembled as I put down my wand absolutely astonished by her words. For seven years she tormented me because she thinks I like girls.

"You're demented." I told her. I could slap her. The anger still settled and needed released somehow. The only problem was I was locked in this castle.

...

Opening my eyes the bright light that enveloped the room blinded me as I tried to focus. How did I get here? That was the question. The last thing I remember really was going to Miss Hardbrooms classroom after confronting the evil doer.

Sitting up on the bed I looked around the room, someone must have clean up a bit because it was tidier than yesterday. With my feet on the ground I stood up and walked to my dresser. My eyes locked on the piece of parchment with the familiar handwriting that used to give me anxiety when I receive my marked work after each class.

Library after supper.

H.H

What does that even mean?

And why the library of all places?

There was still a couple of hours left before supper came around so I would take this time to enjoy a nice bath to rid this horrible feeling.

Merlin what on earth is going on. I thought coming here I would get peace and enjoy the company of my friends while one of them got married but no such luck it seems. Why on earth is Rowena Boil even here in the first place.