Chapter 1: Introducing me

It may have been Demi's beautiful face on the cover of this story but from now on, the story begins with me and my pov. It may change characters though. 

The name's Nick. Nick Jonas.

I have a mental sicknes, ever since I was 5. It's hard growing up. I have no friends, I have no life. I basically spend my days in my room with my guitar and I write music which no one cares about because no one even knows about me. 

Well of course my family knows about me but I have no friends on the outside. I am an outsider to the whole world. I am homeschooled and I am well guarded, because sometimes I could get out of hand pretty badly. I could scream and kick and no one could control me unless it would be almost 3 men. I don't know how that happens or why it happens, its complicated and I hate it.

Why do I have to be like this?

My mom stays at home with me most of the time. My tutor is my cousin named Dane. She comes to our house during the afternoons, it serves as her part time job. She may be my cousin but she makes a really good tutor and from the looks of Joe's homework, I'm pretty far ahead of him, considering that I am a year younger than him that is. 

Dad owns a company, a rich company. That way we can finance Joe's music.

Joe is my older brother. He's nice, but he's mostly ashamed of me and sometimes that hurts.

Frankie is my younger brother, I love him, he's not ashamed of me. He tells me stories about what school is like, what girls are like. Frankie gives me time and he makes sure I know that he's not ashamed of me. 

Sometimes I wonder what its like outside the world. To be like Joe, to be loved by many girls, to be normal and not be ashamed of who you are. I want to share the world my music my life. 

Well maybe after I died, someone could read this and I would be forever remembered or my story would be passed down to a lot of people.

NAH, I'm just playing it :)