Chapter 21 - Epilogue (Demi's Pov) - The Real Deal

I remembered everything and that's all I needed.

It wasn't my fault, It wasn't Joe's fault and so far, we're all happy. 

Nick is alive and well and Joe, he's Joe but he's a happier version of Joe. I was a stronger version of the Demi I once was before, the babysitter Demi.

I still continue to babysit Frankie, and Nick and Joe and I, we remain friends. Nick and I decided to not just be in a relationship yet and just stay friends for the meantime and figure out first what we want to do with our lives, in the meantime, rekindling the old flames of friendship we have had ever since we were little. 

Joe is still a jerk but at least less to me now. I still couldn't believe that everything was all over now and how close my life was interwoven with theirs. I started off as a babysitter to find out what mystery lies in the Jonas house and earn a little money, instead I found my past.

Joe and Nick are in talks of starting a band and I'm really happy for them. Nick is now equally loved as Joe and both brothers are closer than ever. Frankie is doing well in school and Mr and Mrs Jonas are home most of the time, their smiles, reaching their eyes. 

You cannot run from your past, because somewhere, someday it will just overtake you. You need to face it and deal with it.  Life is not about running away, it's about facing it and dealing with it no matter what life throws you, you never give up. 

You Never Give Up

Specially dedicated to a special girl who helped me and gave ideas, I made it here to the end!