Chapter 9 - Okay! I care (Joe's Pov)

First, I am mad at Demi because she's an idiot and she was just dead mean to me. 

What she did was almost unforgivable! only if Taylor didn't find it funny, I swear I would have slap her in the face. Well, yeah it was kind of my fault, I was drunk so much but still I hate Demi.

Yeah I got home today and she was still there.

I mean I'm mad at her and all, but she makes Nick smile. Like Smile real, smile smile. Nick looks actually happy and that kinda warms my heart a little. So we're in my brain and your looking at my POV but nothing of this gets out. So I think we're safe and I confess that yeah, I do care about my idiotic crazy little brother.

Don't get me wrong, I panicked the night of the party that he had an attack, Demi was freaking out and all the other guests were there, all the cool kids. What if they accidentally found out? I was so dead meat but yeah, I hold it all together. 

So I heard Demi found about the photograph. Wow, I don't even know where to start.

She was not supposed to find that photography, first of all we burned almost all of the photographs with Demi and second of all, how did Nick manage to smuggle one? was it intentional or not? Well, because I have a crazy brother I guess nothing's intentional for him.

Okay I'm just rambling here and I know that almost all of this probably doesn't make any sense right now, but my point is that Demi was not supposed to find that photograph. Not ever, but now that she has found out about it, I'm sure she'll be asking questions and sadly, no one will be there to answer any of it.

Anyways, my super hot girlfriend Taylor has invited me to the dance next week and I gotta get ready.