Chapter 11 - Fight (Nick's Pov)

Frankie and I stood on opposing sides of the table as we ate cookies and milk. I was pissed because mom forgot to buy me the music notebook I have been bugging her about. Frankie was pissed because his favorite tv show got canceled.

“Hey” a friendly all too familiar voice entered the house

“Hi Guys” she called out.

Frankie’s face instantly light up as he recognized the voice. “DEMI!” he screamed as he greeted her at the door. Okay act crazy Nick, I told myself,  I mean this was the perfect time to act crazy plus I was also pissed so I had the perfect excuse.

“Hi Nick” She said as she looked at me.

She looked like a mess. She had sweat all over her face and her hair was in a messy bun. She took out her handkerchief and started to wipe off her sweat.

I threw at her feet the spoon I was holding.

“I hate you” I said as I glared at her and went up the stairs.

“Crazy, just one of those mild times” Frankie said

“wow, you look so much like Joe when you glare” she said, looking at me.

“don’t talk to me, I hate all of you!” I said as I climbed the stairs to my room.

“wow” I heard her say last.

“Get up” Demi said as she suddenly entered my room and throwing a music notebook at my bed.

“What?” I looked at her in confusion

“we’re going out” she said

“why?” I asked

“because you were pissed and I figured that if you got what you want then you won’t be so pissed anymore”

I tried to smile. I wasn’t pissed anymore. I got out of the bed.

“Isn’t that how crazy stuffs work? I mean when they want something but they can’t have it, they throw a tantrum, they get pissed”

She said stuff, not persons.

 “I guess” I said. I mean that’s how I use to be, I get pissed and I cannot control the tantrums that follow, it’s like I can’t control myself, but I’m not that person anymore. I just threw a tantrum to not make her suspicious of anything.

“that’s why we’re getting you that notebook”

“What notebook?” I said dumbly

“The music notebook you were so pissed about”

“oh, no no no” I laughed as I sank back to the bed.

“You’re joking” I said

Demi looked at me like and her look was like. “no I’m not kidding” look. Then I realized that she was serious.

“Are you serious?” I asked

“Demi I’m ready” Frankie entered my room suddenly, dressed to go out.

“What?” I demanded

Demi smiled and throw my hat at me.

“get dressed” She said.

I went for something that would cover me all throughout, shades and coat and boots and hat. Besides, it was cold outside.

“Oh good, you’re ready.” Demi smiled.

She had changed for something prettier. She had glasses on, a cap, a dress with a black cardigan and comfy black boots. Frankie came out with a new attire; he also had a coat on, a hat and glasses on.