Chapter 6 - Questions (Nick's POV)

My other laptop crashed. I'm so sorry for lack of updates.

I'm open for collaborations! just message me any suggestions or things you want to add to this story! :D Hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope to be posting more soon.

"Demi!" Frankie smiled at me as he opened the door for Demi.

Demi smiled at the sight of my room, I can't blame her I keep everything clean and in place, I'm actually proud of my little place.

"DEMI! Nicky has a large collection of horror movies, you wanna watch?"

"Are you allowed?" she asked Frankie, then she glanced at me.

"Mom doesn't really care" I said.

"Okay then" Demi smiled

"YEAY!" Frankie shouted.

WE decided on a newly released movie, "mama" I haven't really watched it yet so that makes three of us.

Frankie was at the middle of the couch, Demi and I stood on opposite edge. I feel awkward, I've never been to a girl this close. 

Frankie fell asleep 15 minutes after the intro of the movie. I stood up to get some blankets for him and Demi helped me tuck him in. "You okay?" she asked me.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know, it's just that the music from Joe's stupid party, it's too loud"

"I'm used to it"

"Joe always throw parties?"

"No, he just likes loud music"

"I hate him" Demi suddenly said. Then as if it suddenly hit her, "I'm sorry! I didn't meant to say that" she said

"yeah, sometimes I hate him too" I said, totally coming out of nowhere.

Demi smiled, it was really dark but I could see a faint smile on her face. "are you okay Nick?" She asked again. "I mean, really okay? not just because you need to be okay?" She said.

I didn't understand exactly what she meant but somehow I could feel myself relating to what she just said.

I have told a lot of people that I'm okay, but sometimes I'm not, it's just that no one's here to listen to me saying how messed up I feel.

30 minutes after the movie intro, Demi fell asleep. I continued to watch the movie. Suddenly I heard noises outside my door. A stairs leads to my room, in other words my room was practically and almost hidden from any part of the house, Joe and I wanted it that way. Joe wanted it in order to keep his friends from finding out about me, I liked it for the same reason.

The noises were too close.

I felt my heart pounding with fear and excitement. What was bound to happen next?

My mind's imagination was already running from all the things I was thinking. Then I heard the door knob turn.

I tapped Demi awake.

"What?" She said, not yet awake.

"Demi help" I whispered.

Demi immediately got up and I told her what happened. 

She slowly creeped to the door, and tried to look outside on who could be out there. 

Then she tried to call Joe. 

"HELLO?" Joe yelled over the noise.

"Joe you jerk!" she whispered

"Demi what!?" Joe was clearly not amused

"Someone's up here!" Demi said

"up there? what floor?"

"Outside of Nick's room on the third floor."

"Oh crap. I'll get them out of there, I'm on my way"

"Hurry Jerk"

"Whatever happens, don't let anyone see Nick!"

Demi hang up on him. I was already waking Frankie up, we needed to go to the 4th floor, still my place. It wasn't safe, one wrong move can rouse up the people's interest outside. Remind me to remind mom to put soundproof walls next time.

"come on Frankie up, up, up" Demi whispered as we headed out the stairs. Suddenly, the door opened.

"crap" Demi whispered as she closed the door behind us. 

"Joe, why are you acting all nervous? you got somebody stashed up here?" Joe's friends laughed

"Yeah, chicks" Joe laughed

They all laughed. 

"Come on, guys, let's head down" Joe invited.

"Cool stereos! all the cool stuff's in here" Joe's friend said. I could just feel his hands on my stereo, His filthy hands. They were all over my things, I could hear them all in my head. All in my head, too much laughter, too much intrusion. My head ached and I wanted to scream at them I stood up. 

"oh no" I heard Frankie say.

My face was angry, what were they doing at my place. Demi's face was in panic as I started to walk towards the door. She stood up and tried to stop me as Frankie also tried to stop me.

"Nicky, stop stop" Frankie kept on saying

"Nick, come on, calm down" Demi said

But I wanted to punch them both.

"Nicky Nicky, calm down" Demi said as she hold on to me. 

"Nick" Frankie whispered. I looked at his face, painted with fear and pain.

I felt Demi's body so close to mine. I started to calm down.

"Nick, we're gonna be okay, I'm gonna make them leave" Demi said

"make them" I whispered.

She let me sit down and rest. 

Then it was all a blur as I drift on to sleep.