𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟏

People say it's easy to be normal,

But, in reality, it's not actually easy.

It's extremely hard to be normal.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

WARNING: Before we move in to this chapter, I would just like to say that there are mentions of anxiety, bullying, and depression. If you feel uneasy about these kind of contents, then you are obliged to skip this chapter. 

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 1: The Glass

"Do you know her? 'Glass'?"

"Of course I do! Isn't she the one who killed her father?"

"What? Is she insane?"

"Wait, why is she called 'Glass' though?"

"It's because she breaks everything she sees!"

No, that's not true... (Y/N) stood motionless as her schoolmates whispered to each other. They did not even notice her listening to them. They did not even acknowledge her presence that was listening to every hurtful word that they spouted out of their mouths. She opened her mouth. But, what for? Is it to defend herself? Is it to speak for herself? What would that benefit for her? Would her speaking change anything?

"Everyone in her year avoids her because of that."

"Some of her classmates say that voice sounds like a monster.

"She apparently has a bad personality, too."

"Oh, so she's something like a delinquent."

Her clenched fists fell limp at the sides of her body helplessly. Sometimes, speaking up wouldn't change anything. Even if you said the truth, there were still a number of people who would doubt you. They wouldn't believe you because their sense of nature would always go to the famous ones. To the attention-wise ones. Not the unpopular and plain ones. (E/C) eyes dully stared at the students.

There was someone who noticed her. She was about to reach out to them. Tell them that it wasn't true. Tell them that those rumors were false. Tell them, tell them, tell them, (Y/N)! She scolded herself. Her limp right hand slowly reaching out to her schoolmates. However, Eraku (Y/N) stopped herself. She stopped herself. Yes. She was met with fearful and judging eyes. Eyes that would pierce through her whole body and scrutinize her disgustingly.

"Shit, she's here!"

"She was there all the time?"

"She's going to kill us!"