𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟐

People say it's easy to be normal,

But, in reality, it's not actually easy.

It's extremely hard to be normal.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 2: Handkerchief

"M-Mom, I'm back..." (Y/N) said. Her eyes searched for her beloved mother, and she could feel her heart drop when she saw her mother lying down on the floor. "Mom!" She exclaimed, approaching her alarmingly. "W-What happened—" A blank look encases her panicked expression as she smells the mix of ketchup and tomato under her mother's position. She lets go of her mother and ignores her calls.

"Wait, dear, I promise I didn't do it on purpose! It was a prank!" (M/N) held on her daughter's waist and shook her. "I'm sorry!" She apologized to her previously anxious daughter. She hears (Y/N) sigh exasperatedly at her actions and helps her sit on the couch. This made (M/N) smile warmly. No matter how foolish my actions are sometimes, she never gets mad at me. "Also, your father is coming back from Australia just so you know~" She slurred.

(Y/N) blinked and took her gaze away from her mother. "I-Is that... so..." She breathed out. (M/N) knew how kind her daughter was. Even though it wasn't her fault, she still knew that she was regretting her actions up until this day. "I hope h-he... arrives safely," she added, making the smile on (M/N)'s face to widen. She remembers what she has done earlier and felt baffled. Was she going to tell her mother or not? If she did, would her mother get mad at her?

"M-Mom?" She called out timidly.

(M/N) smiled. "What is it, dear?"

I don't know how lucky I am to have such a great mother. (Y/N) swallowed the lump on her throat. "I-I used my... strength today. A-A truck was about t-to hit a mother and... h-her child, but I-I was able to stop it. Is it... okay that I-I used my strength f-for that reason?" She cursed herself for not being able to convey her feelings properly. Just by telling this, she could already feel the tears that were gathering on her eyes. (Y/N) was a sensitive and delicate girl that only relied on herself. She was used to bottling her emotions, that's why it would burst all of a sudden.

She felt her hair being patted affectionately. "Of course. (Y/N), you're kind. I don't know why people don't see that. But, you did something for people, you saved them without thinking about yourself." (M/N) grabbed her cheeks, cupping it gently as she smiled in satisfaction after meeting identical-colored eyes that she gave her daughter.

"You should start looking at your own back, instead of other people's backs. Just like how everyone is amazing, you have your own kind of amazing that you don't see within yourself. You don't know how proud I am by just thinking that I have a daughter like you," advised the older of the two. "Let's cook our dinner for today, okay?"