𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟏𝟔

Slowly, and carefully... 

I am learning to appreciate my own worth. 

It may be hard, but...

I really hope that I can do it. 

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 16: Inarizaki's Pup Interacting With Her Poor Social Skills

(Y/N) woke up, startled. She jolted from her laying position, turning her head left and right. After taking a careful look on her surroundings, she sighed in relief. She was fine. No one is going to come for her this time. She blinked, glancing at her fellow managers who were fast asleep. She smiled and walked over Yukie whose blanket was removed, probably because of how messy she was when sleeping. She took the ends of the blanket and draped it gently over the third year.

She reached for her phone that was on the coffee table and checked the time. It's still five am... I sure wake up early these days. She recalled the events from yesterday where she almost reverted to her cold and distant past self, this made her bite her bottom lip and mess with her (H/C) locks in frustration. She promised that she won't hurt people anymore, so why did she even use violence to solve the problems from yesterday?

Standing up slowly from the futon, (Y/N) rubbed her eyes and yawned slightly due to exhaustion. So many things have happened when she was in golden training camp. She played with Sakusa, Komori and Hoshiumi, she injured her hands, she went to Miyagi along with Semi and even got lost, she met Kenma once again, in addition to the sunny Hinata and calm Sugawara, lastly, she even got to beat up some thugs who were harassing her fellow managers.

Too much has happened... Too much... Sighing, the manager opened the door of their room and cautiously looked at the sides to see if there were people. She lightly bumped her head on the side, scolding and assuring herself at the same time, There's no one there, (Y/N). Don't be afraid. Everything is fine. You're with your team, and even with Hiji-san! "I'm back to overthinking again..." She mumbled, a frown etching her lips.

"(Y/N)?" The said female turned to the source of the voice and flinched to see Suna worriedly staring at her. She gulped, avoiding his gaze. He rose an eyebrow at her reaction. "Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen? Why are you awake in such an early hour? You have to go back to sleep." This was somehow different from her friend. Suna wasn't usually talkative, and when he was worried, he would only ask one question at a time, not these many questions in one statement.

But... because too much has happened, she even forgot the fact that she got mad at Suna and Sakusa. She blushed as she remembered herself breaking the ground and threatening them. (Y/N) lets out a quiet yelp and ran away from the dumbfounded brunette. "(Y/N)? Hey, (Y/N)!" She stopped in her tracks, shyly glancing at her close friend. Suna took three steps in front of her. "Are... you still mad?" He anxiously asked.