𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟓

People say it's easy to be normal,

But, in reality, it's not actually easy.

It's extremely hard to be normal.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 5: Country Bumpkins

"Kita-san said that we were goin' to Miyagi for a practice match," Osamu said, walking beside his twin and his classmate. He took his soda, drinking some bit by bit, he glared at his brother for stealing it, snatching it away from his hand, he only sighed and let him be. He was lucky that he drank a lot from it. "Now that 'ya mention the practice match, is (Y/N) gonna go with us?" He asked the brunette who was scrolling down on his phone. 

The golden-haired teen raised an eyebrow after seeing the kind-of-pissed-off look coming from their usually expressionless Suna Rintarou. "What's wrong?" Atsumu asked, slowing down his footsteps to peek from his friend's shoulder. He clicked his tongue after seeing the content. "Bitches," he cursed, making Osamu slap the back of his head lightly. 

"Stop cursin'. What's with the—" The grey-headed twin halted in his statement, once he saw the article the two were looking at. Bastards... he thought with clenched fists. There in Suna's phone was a picture of (Y/N) talking to the volleyball club, and the title said 'A nobody trying to play with the players of the volleyball club?'. There was even emphasis on the word 'play'. Curse the newspaper club for posting rubbish things on the website of their school. No one ever deserved this treatment. No one. 

"S-Suna-san... M-Miya-san... O-Osamu-san...!" A feminine voice cuts them out from their angered thoughts. They snapped back to reality as they turned their heads towards the source, all of their eyes widened after seeing her. Remember (Y/N) who had fringes reaching her nose that she was always covering her beautiful (E/C) orbs? She's different now. Her hair had the same messy style, but now that her eyes are finally showing, she seemed brighter than they normally viewed her. "G-Good morning!" she greeted them with a bow. 

Atsumu grinned at her. "Good morning, Eraku-chan! Yer eyes are finally showing now!" He noted, pinching her cheek. 

"Morning..." Suna and Osamu greeted back in unison with simpers showing on their faces, expressing how happy they felt for the girl. 

"G-Good morning, again! A-And, I... just... want to look at others i-in the eye from now on...!" She stammered, scratching the back of her head with a sheepish smile. They all softened at this. If only the school knew how sweet and pure the girl was... They wouldn't say such things about her. She was trying her best to slowly change from the timid and withdrawn girl she was. She was doing her best, and they hoped that people would see her efforts.