𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟐𝟒

Slowly, and carefully...

I am learning to appreciate my own worth.

It may be hard, but...

I really hope that I can do it.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 24: 'Their' Eyes Meet

"I'm so so so sorry for sleeping on you, Omimi-senpai!"

(Y/N) had her head lowered in embarrassment and hands clapped together tightly. She boldly offered her upperclassman to sleep beside her, confidently covered the two of them with her senior's blazer. Just what was she thinking? She turned to her teammates, eyes shut closed. "I apologize for making you all worry. I thought my message to Rin-kun was sent, I never thought that it didn't... You even had to skip your duties with the festival. I'm so sorry..."

Akagi laughed and ruffled her hair. "Don't apologize, Eraku-san. We got to rest, too, so everything's fine!" He averted his gaze nervously. We woke up to Kita's piercing stare though... he thought, always shivering at the thought of their captain's cold gaze.

Aran gave her a thumbs up, agreeing with their libero. "Akagi is right. You don't have to apologize for anything, Eraku-san," he assured her.

(Y/N) chinned up and smiled. "I see... I'm glad. Thank you so much for understanding." (E/C) orbs gently glowed under the shadows, the slight crease under her eyes when she smiled at them was just something they had to swallow. They stared at their manager. Mesmerized once again by just a simple action. Just how can she take their breath away with mere simple gestures and words? They'll never know.

Their thoughts were cut off by (Y/N) patting her skirt. The boys looked away, respecting her boundaries. Once they didn't hear the sound anymore, they turned their heads to look at their manager, only to see her staring at them with the same smile that she was wearing when she thanked them. They tilted their heads, confused as to why she was looking at them like that.

Stop with that look, sheesh... Suna covered the bottom part of his face, trying to suppress the hotness that was overwhelming his cheeks. He has been focusing on the festival and the gift that they were preparing for their manager nowadays, so he had almost forgotten how (Y/N) looked at them. Her gaze was full of love and care. And that gaze of hers was for all of them. How he wished that look would be directed to him and only him at some point.

The sound of soothing laughter reached their eyes, snapping them out of their spellbound dazes. "Anyways, we should start heading back now. Your class might have a hard time without you lot, right?" (Y/N) put her hands behind her back and started to walk inside the school. They were outside after all. She glanced back at her teammates, slightly confused as to why they were not moving.