𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟔

People say it's easy to be normal,

But, in reality, it's not actually easy.

It's extremely hard to be normal.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 6: Childhood Friends

"Hiji-san." (Y/N) bowed her head at the ace and captain of the strongest school in this prefecture. Ushijima only nodded at her, the girl immediately understood this and nodded back at him. People who were watching had bewilderment present on their faces. Just what they were agreeing about? And, how did they know each other? The manager caught the questioning glances from her teammates, and smiled sheepishly at them. "H-Hiji-san is a... close f-friend of mine," she said.

Now that I saw him... I can finally understand why I'm so comfortable around Kita-senpai... It's because their personalities are so alike, even the way they wear their jackets are the same. A smile curves up on the ends of the girl's lips. "Is that okay, (Y/N)?" Osamu's voice cuts into her thoughts. The only female in team inclined her head in confusion. "I mean... aren't 'ya close with him? Are 'ya sure yer fine without approaching him?" He worriedly asked.

(Y/N) waved her arms in front of her. "I-It's completely fine...! I'm s-sorry for... worrying you. Um... J-Just now... he t-told me that h-he was going to talk to m-me after this," she assured him with a smile. Everyone except their captain tilted their heads in genuine puzzlement. Since when did the top-three ace tell that? Wait, maybe after that exchange of nods? That's it? How did their manager comprehend all of that with just one nod?

As expected, the power of telepathy when it came to childhood friends are incredibly strong.

"So, Eraku-chan." Atsumu swings his arm around the girl's shoulders with a mischievous grin. "Since yer so close with him, do you know anything that we can do to beat him?" Aran and Suna lifted their hands to hit the blonde's back hardly. "Ow!" He rubbed his back with a pout. He gulped nervously after feeling two pairs of deathly stares piercing his body. He knew that the first one was captain, but he wasn't so sure about the other one.

From Shiratorizawa's side, the players looked fearfully at their captain who had a dark atmosphere around him carried with a vicious glare that wasn't usually present on his blank face. One fellow was brave enough to approach him though. And that fellow was named Tendou Satori, the best middle blocker of their team who had flashy red eyes and spiky hair. He courageously patted his friend's shoulders. "It's the first time I've seen you like that, Wakatoshi-kun~" He slurred.