𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟑

People say it's easy to be normal,

But, in reality, it's not actually easy.

It's extremely hard to be normal.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

WARNING: Before we move in to this chapter, I would just like to say that there are mentions of anxiety, bullying, and depression. If you feel uneasy about these kind of contents, then you are obliged to skip this chapter. 

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 3: Friend

"(Y/N), I should be the one doing the dishes, or else you'll be late for school." (M/N) was pouting and her hands were resting on her hips. Her pout grew bigger when her daughter ignored her and continued washing the dishes. She smiled and thought, She really doesn't have to do it. She blinked after hearing the door bell ring. Hm? Who could be in this hour— She opened the door of their home, and was dumbfounded at the sight of a male standing by the gates, regretting his life decisions. "Hey, kid, what are you doing over there?" she asked. 

On the other hand, Suna flinched. He took his gaze away from the gate. "U-Um... I'm... waiting for... Eraku-san... I'm a..." Eh? Are we friends or not? We're not classmates, so what is our relationship? Does she even see me as a friend? Here goes nothing. He lets out a shaky breath, causing (M/N) to smile at the adorable scene unfolding in front of her. "I-I'm a friend of hers," he finished. 

(M/N) was stunned for a second, but a beam surfaces her face afterwards. This made Suna think that (Y/N)'s and (M/N)'s smiles were extremely similar. Even the way their cheeks formed dimples at the sides. He felt pink hue coating his cheeks as he recalls the girl's smile from yesterday. He shakes his head mentally, trying to get the image out of his mind. "Do you want to get inside? I wouldn't want a friend of my daughter's waiting outside." 

While scratching the back of his head, the middle blocker reassured her, "It's fine, I should be waiting here instead."

Furrowing her eyebrows in concern, (M/N) inquired, "Are you sure? You might get hot there."

Suna smiled at the older lady's worry. "Thank you, I'm really fine." He bowed respectfully when (M/N) went inside and yelled out something. His eyes caught a stool that was resting by the small garden, he walked over there and sat while staring at the butterflies that was surrounding the flowers. Oh, they really don't speak Kansai dialect, are they not from here? He followed the butterfly that was drifting upwards. 

I'm smiling a lot these days, He thought, after feeling a smile etch on his face once again. He rubbed the lower part of his face and blinked when he feels the sun, he covered his eyes at the sunlight hitting the rooftops of his friend's house. His eyes fluttered at the window that opened by the side, he tilted his head in wonder and watched whoever the person was responsible for it. His yellowish eyes widened after seeing (H/C) hair flow smoothly with the air.