𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟗

People say it's easy to be normal,

But, in reality, it's not actually easy.

It's extremely hard to be normal.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 9: Two KIs

"Hachimen Dojo... Hachimen Dojo... Where is it?" (Y/N) turned left and right, not knowing where to find the dojo. She grimaced when she felt pain on her left hand, she lifted up her hand to see blood trailing down to her wrist. She palmed her face in exasperation, wondering why her skin is so weak and sensitive. Oh, maybe because she got her father's skin. Her mother wouldn't even get bruises or scratches when she used her power.

She checked the time on her phone, gulping in fear to see that there were only fifteen minutes left to the meeting place. If she was only one minute left, this Sakusa person she was going to meet might leave. Once again, her thoughts overwhelmed her. What should I do? Sakusa-san might get mad at me. I don't know where to find it. I escaped the situation with Kuroo-san and Bokuto-san earlier because our family's secret might get revealed... She messed with her (H/C) locks, panicking and trembling.

But someone was there. At the midst of her panic attack, someone felt worried and approached her. Kneeling in front of her, a brunette apologizes and grabs her neck to let her head rest on his shoulder. (Y/N) felt someone rubbing her back, her breathing slowed down, her hazy (E/C) orbs caught kind beige eyes staring at her in worry. "Have you calmed down now? I'm sorry for touching you like that. You were having a panic attack so I got worried," The latter said, pulling away immediately after sensing her apprehensiveness.

(Y/N) blushed, feeling embarrassed that someone saw how weak she was. "N-N-No! I'm... fine! S-Sorry for bothering you..." She bowed her head in apology. "I-I was just... panicking, and I d-didn't know what to... do," she stuttered, trying looking up nervously to the brunette who only gave her a soft smile, but she looked down again, scared to see her reaction.

The latter patted her head. "Don't worry about it. You're not bothering at all, I was concerned, and I was the one who approached you. I should be the one saying sorry for suddenly touching you like that even though we're complete strangers," He said, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. He couldn't see the girl's full appearance since her hair was covering her face, the only thing that he could make of is her radiant (H/C) hair.

Her hair was the reason he approached her in the first place. He didn't know that people could have shining hair. In his eyes, her (H/C) locks glimmered like the stars that he stared at every night. Sure it was messy and untidy, but it captivated his eyes. But, of course, he couldn't deny that he was worried about her. Komori Motoya was a nice person who always looked out for others' well being. It was in his nature since he was always looking out for his germaphobe cousin.