𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟏𝟐

People say it's easy to be normal,

But, in reality, it's not actually easy.

It's extremely hard to be normal.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 12: Meeting More Kind People

Nagano; 5:35pm

It was just a practice match yet they were frustrated to lose against Itachiyama. Why exactly? They practiced more than enough, they knew that they were going to do their best, and lastly, they had their manager's encouragement. Yet, how come they lost? It was an achievement to be able to take a set against the Itachiyama Institute since they were considered as the strongest team in highschool volleyball. 

What was surprising is one person having an off day. And, it was Atsumu. It was normal for everyone to have an off day, so no one dared to berate him about it. However, the blonde twin himself was beating himself up. He was known to have high expectations for his spiker, but what people didn't know that he set the highest standards to himself. That's why he was currently sitting down on the floor, staring at it with shame while lowering down his head. 

When Inarizaki had ended their first match against Itachiyama, Atsumu started having messy tosses. They weren't as easy to hit as usual, and the spikers couldn't hit it with all they got. Everyone noticed how off he was, but decided not to say anything. His team was worried especially, Atsumu had off days, but it was never this bad. 

Thanks to the skill of their team, Inarizaki was second when it came to the number of wins. Even if they benched their impressive setter, their offensive attacks had made their opponents dizzy, and with their captain on the court, Kita was able to give the right instructions to the team leading them without losing a single match after the first lost against Itachiyama. Today, they had ten matches in total, so it was no wonder that they were tired. 

"(N/N), have 'ya taken note of the rankings for today?" asked Kurosu, glancing at their (H/C)-haired manager who was glancing at their setter in extreme worry. He smiled at this and ruffled her hair. "(N/N), don't worry about him. He'll pick himself tomorrow, and he's going to be back to normal once he gets a good night's sleep. But, if yer worried, 'ya can cheer him up if 'ya want. If yer talking about Atsumu, he's probably going to practice until tonight," he explained. 

(Y/N) listened intently to all of his words and nodded. She gave the things that she had wrote for today, and Kurosu couldn't help but sweatdrop at how bad her handwriting was. But, despite that, he was stunned at how the information was easy to understand, and she even labeled things she noticed. "(N/N), 'ya told me that 'ya don't know about volleyball, but how were 'ya able to see these things?" He inquired.