𝐇𝐑𝐂 𝟐𝟏

Slowly, and carefully...

I am learning to appreciate my own worth.

It may be hard, but...

I really hope that I can do it.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

HRC 21: Sunshine

"Are you really sure that you will all be leaving at this hour?" Karasuno's club advisor who was packing with Inarizaki's staff members, Takeda Ittetsu inquired in concern to his fellow coach. Kurosu blinked before laughing and patting his back hardly which made him laugh sheepishly at the enthusiasm the bespectacled coach had.

"Don't 'ya worry, Takeda-sensei! We have someone in our team that can look after us if we have accidents, and we are assured that we are goin' to get back at Hyogo safely," Kurosu reassured, a proud grin on his face. Takeda, Ukai and Kiyoko couldn't help but share confused glances. Who was this 'someone' that he was talking about? They didn't have an extra member on their team so maybe they were talking about one of the players?

"Kurosu-san, I-I came here to bring back these!" The someone that Kurosu was talking about came inside the storage room and waved her hand at them. Ukai and Takeda's jaws dropped after seeing the timid manager of Inarizaki carrying seven iron poles on her shoulder. Kiyoko was visibly gobsmacked as she did not expect this from her. The girl who just came inside, smiled and gave them a bow before carefully placing the poles on the side without effort.

Ukai took Oomi's shoulder and gripped it tightly. "Dude, is she really alright carrying those? That's iron poles! Are we seeing things...?!" He snapped his head back at (Y/N) and Inarizaki's coaches as if it was a normal occurrence that happened to their team. Oomi carefreely laughed, just like how Kurosu did and just patted Ukai's shoulder. The coach from Karasuno gawked at how relaxed they were. Is it really okay to let her carry those things?

Kiyoko approached her, looking worried. "(Y/N)-chan, did you bruise your shoulders while carrying those? It looked really heavy..." She trailed off. I knew that (Y/N)-chan was kind of strong, but I didn't expect her to be this strong. She might be even stronger than Azumane in terms of physical strength, she remarked.

(Y/N) chuckled and flexed her arm. "I-It's alright, Shimizu-senpai! I'm quite durable!"

The beautiful manager was still concerned. "Are you really sure...?"

"Yes! Thank you for the concern, Shimizu-senpai!" The girl beamed, making the ravenette cover her eyes at how bright she became. (Y/N) blinked and tilted her head in confusion. "Are you alright?"